Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Junior Wordpress Developer - Freelance

Hi guys good day, we are looking for FREELANCE wordpress junior developer atleast 1-2 years experience in wordpress. Please ping or reply directly with your skype id for interview.

Daily jobs: Installing themes, plugins, research and more google stuff. that's all!
    Last edited by MrTuthaus; 01-24-2019 at 04:54 PM.

up today still looking for wordpress junior developer! 150-170 per hour

Daily jobs: Installing themes, plugins, research and more google stuff. that's all!

nindota unta ani noh, i study wordpress onine bfore mga 4months ago na online study i know about wordpress but dont have experience like 1 to 2 years pa hehehe but ang task k kaya ra unta naku ni oh ang Installing themes, plugins and research hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    nindota unta ani noh, i study wordpress onine bfore mga 4months ago na online study i know about wordpress but dont have experience like 1 to 2 years pa hehehe but ang task k kaya ra unta naku ni oh ang Installing themes, plugins and research hehehe
    BSIT ka bro?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTuthaus View Post
    BSIT ka bro?
    3rd level IT q bro but ni grad kog COMSCI two yrs unya ni continue kog programming language online study for full stack web developement ang graphics design, and now since wa pako naka land ug job as web developer nag BPO sah q hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    3rd level IT q bro but ni grad kog COMSCI two yrs unya ni continue kog programming language online study for full stack web developement ang graphics design, and now since wa pako naka land ug job as web developer nag BPO sah q hehehe
    ahh nice bisan lang unta ug 6 months experience brad ok na unta to

naa pani boss? 1 to 2 years wordpress exprience?

Quote Originally Posted by tapesnade View Post
    naa pani boss? 1 to 2 years wordpress exprience?
    uo boss naa ka online portfolio or mga hinimo na live sites?

To find the best WordPress developers, I recommend visiting this blog https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-w...ent-companies/. It contains various companies, life hacks and useful articles for both developers and those who need their help. I am sure that for many this information will be very useful.

I want to ask you a couple of questions. I am curious about what you can do and what you will do. I have a real estate business and I want to ask you if you can make WordPress themes as good as this real estate wordpress theme . This looks really good and I love the combination of colors chosen. The design itself is unique and it has a lot of functional features. WordPress is a really good way to create websites. You can do everything on it. I want to know if you can do something as better as that one? I am asking as better because that one is the best.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast