Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

unsa oras open ang recruitment? M-F ra ba?

Quote Originally Posted by keczianthei View Post
    unsa oras open ang recruitment? M-F ra ba?
    Mondays To Saturdays Sir, 10AM to 7PM

Sir can you please provide me the account information again. Just Pm lang kay empty akong inbox.
    Also, please let me know sa pre-employment process. Mangapply before Jul 11

thanks,
    Wielder

pila starting salary boss?

I went to Calyx today and tried to apply for the non-voice. I asked them that I would like to be profiled for Briova. It seems they do not know the account, and they do not know Eric Formentera either.

Still, I decided to pursue my application with them.

In case the non-voice account does not exist, I will let you know here.

Quote Originally Posted by thewielder1987 View Post
    I went to Calyx today and tried to apply for the non-voice. I asked them that I would like to be profiled for Briova. It seems they do not know the account, and they do not know Eric Formentera either.

Still, I decided to pursue my application with them.

In case the non-voice account does not exist, I will let you know here.
    salamat sa heads up. was thinking about applying pud unta kay nonvoice pero wa ko nadayon pa. please update nya this thread about the nonvoice account. TIA!

I passed all the assessments up to the final interview. Although I said that I wish to be profiled for the Backoffice, the Manager said that 16K is too much for a backoffice position. Also, they would prefer medical graduates , especially pharmacists kay it is more on providing the right medicine for the customers. He preferred me for the Voice, and I politely decline the offer.

I am currently working for a Backoffice account earning 20K, and although it is quite challenging, nobody gets paid 20K nowadays unless you are a callcenter agent. So I stay with my company for now.

Thanks,
    TheWielder

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keczianthei View Post
    salamat sa heads up. was thinking about applying pud unta kay nonvoice pero wa ko nadayon pa. please update nya this thread about the nonvoice account. TIA!
    I passed all the assessments up to the final interview. Although I said that I wish to be profiled for the Backoffice, the Manager said that 16K is too much for a backoffice position. Also, they would prefer medical graduates , especially pharmacists kay it is more on providing the right medicine for the customers. He preferred me for the Voice, and I politely decline the offer.

I am currently working for a Backoffice account earning 20K, and although it is quite challenging, nobody gets paid 20K nowadays unless you are a callcenter agent. So I stay with my company for now.

Thanks,
    TheWielder

If 16K is too much, then nangita pa gyud sila Medical Graduates?
    If Graduate kog Medical, murag dili tingali ko mo settle ug 16K lang...

Wa ko ka human college, pero non voice akong account, 20+ amoa.

Thanks,
    TheWielder
    for medical coding account siguro ni ilang gina prefer.

Thanks,
    TheWielder
    Asa ka back office, if you dont mind me asking?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast