Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Virtual Hub Philippines - Cebu

The Virtual Hub Philippines is a fast-growing executive Virtual Assistant hub that engages only the brightest, smartest, and most effective and reliable Virtual Assistants from the Philippines.

Interested applicants must be flexible with their schedule preferences as we are looking to fill slots for both the Day Shift and the Night Shift.This posting is for full time, office-based positions only.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Excellent communication skills in English
    High attention to detail
    Strong work ethics
    Enthusiasm
    A collaborative spirit
    Confidence and technical know-how

WHAT WE OFFER:

Competitive Salary Packages
    HMO Upon Regularization
    Performance Incentives
    Intensive and Specialized Training

We are located at 14th Floor Ayala Center Cebu Tower, Bohol Street, Brgy Hipodromo, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City

If you are tired of taking calls and want to try working in an environment where you can boost your skill set. Come give it a try.

Ask me any question regarding our company and I will do my best to answer you as transparent as I can.

We are Hiring guys! Be part of our team! fixed sched and fixed RD.

Hiring! Contact me for more details.

Any tips about the hiring process? Because some companies in the same business won't hire right away, it would literally take a week or two and then ang ending rejected. Hehe Thanks

up up up up

Quote Originally Posted by ciaraboi View Post
    Any tips about the hiring process? Because some companies in the same business won't hire right away, it would literally take a week or two and then ang ending rejected. Hehe Thanks
    Hi, Hiring process would take a maximum of 3hrs. Your test will then be sent to Manila for checking since we are still new here in Cebu, You will receive the result 24-48hrs through email or phone call (Pass or failed). Atleast dli murag gugma nga paasa, pahibaw.on jud ka pasar ba or wala.

Hi Boss, ask lang ta ko unsa nga VA inyo gipangita? Naa moy for IT positions like programmers/devs?

How's the salary? Salary range?

Quote Originally Posted by chindamian View Post
    The Virtual Hub Philippines is a fast-growing executive Virtual Assistant hub that engages only the brightest, smartest, and most effective and reliable Virtual Assistants from the Philippines.

Interested applicants must be flexible with their schedule preferences as we are looking to fill slots for both the Day Shift and the Night Shift.This posting is for full time, office-based positions only.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Excellent communication skills in English
    High attention to detail
    Strong work ethics
    Enthusiasm
    A collaborative spirit
    Confidence and technical know-how

WHAT WE OFFER:

Competitive Salary Packages
    HMO Upon Regularization
    Performance Incentives
    Intensive and Specialized Training

We are located at 14th Floor Ayala Center Cebu Tower, Bohol Street, Brgy Hipodromo, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City

If you are tired of taking calls and want to try working in an environment where you can boost your skill set. Come give it a try.

Ask me any question regarding our company and I will do my best to answer you as transparent as I can.
    sir @chindamian is it fixed day shift?

Quote Originally Posted by swapai View Post
    Hi Boss, ask lang ta ko unsa nga VA inyo gipangita? Naa moy for IT positions like programmers/devs?
    Hi Swapai, usually among gipangita kai Social Media Experts, Content Management, General VA and Digital Marketer. with regards sa IT, naa man internal IT nga sa building mao wala kaayo manginahanglan. pasenxa kaayo. Peru pde raman pud ka apply however same pay rate ra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kennyadry View Post
    How's the salary? Salary range?
    Salary Kenny kai around 17-20k however naai appraisal after 6months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    sir @chindamian is it fixed day shift?
    Yes Sir, You can choose asa ka gusto, either Day shift or Night shift. Peru once naa naka ana nga shift sa asa nimo napilian, there is no going back hehehe. Bitaw bro, if pang buntag ka, pangbuntag najud ka, if pang gabie ka, pang gabie najud ka. Usa pud, Saturday Sunday ang RD fixed pud na.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast