Default Just want to share my wonderful experience with BigDish

Okay, so I love to eat and I use food apps such as Booky & BigDish for discounts, but I must say that I prefer BigDish because it's free and I get to enjoy discounts with no minimum spend. Just thought I'd share with you guys especially to my foodie friends. The last booking I had was at Century Park hotel buffet where I got 50% off. Haha!

tried to install the app.. i think this is for manila resto right?

Yeah, though I read somewhere that it's also available in HongKong and Indonesia..? But it started here

Oh yes, BigDish! I'm surprised a lot of people have never heard of this app. Been using it since earlier this year. Their partner restos are motsly in BGC, the pricey ones, so having the instant discount is really helpful.

Would be great if they improve their marketing to reach more audience. They're free and there are no conditions on availing the discounts, which is great. I hope they add more partners soon. They seem better than Booky

Can't wait to try these Apps, thanks.

what about kanang app nga metro deal? nka try mi ana katong gigamit namo sa yaki mix. asay mas nindot?

7.    Advertisement