Genuine Fish Oil products.
My sister travels over seas often and I can ask her to bring some products for me.
These products are genuine and I personally take them as daily supplement.
I tried different brands. What I posted here are proven and tried.

Fish oil contains two very important omega-3 PUFAs. I’m talking about docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are sometimes called the marine omega-3s because they mainly come from fish.
Whether you're looking to maximize muscle building and fat loss, or you're simply looking to take the best pathway to optimal health, fish oil is a supplement you must be adding to your daily diet. There are few supplements on the market that offer as many benefits as fish oil does. Regardless of who you are, it's almost certain you will benefit from it.

Benefits of fish oil:
  • Supports healthy cholesterol levels
  • Boosts your mood
  • Helps to maintain strong bones

Nature's Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules

Nature’s Own Odourless 1000mg Fish Oil is a high strength source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to reduce fishy aftertaste and reflux. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health. Odourless 1500mg Fish Oil is particularly beneficial for those wanting to more easily enjoy the health benefits of fish oil each day. Nature’s Own™ Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury – so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.

Take advantage of this Promo price.
Normal price is Php 1,200.00
Selling for promo price of PHP 900.00.
400 Capsules

I dont have local stock now. But I can ship this to your address for extra Php 250.00
If interested, please email me at quality.seconds1@gmail.com.