Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Theko View Post
    1. Those aren't international courts by the way. Also, wala'y na.priso kay patay na ang dapat prisuhon. Kay a crime is a PERSONAL offense against the state, dili na ma inherit. Wait, even with all the links kay di gihapon ka mutuo na convicted sila? Naa na ang conviction di gihapon ka mutuo na guilty sila?

Kay if dili ka mutuo gihapon, wala'y sense na magpadayun pa ni. hehe. Also, did you read ANY of the cases na nakadaog ang Marcoses and not just news articles? Kay majority sa cases nila nakadaog sila through technicalities..

2. Sir kanang imo reklamo na walay nag rally sa mga massacre ug sa yolanda funds, naa man ang nag rally against ana.

SAF 44 widow joins protest rally in Cebu, calls on Aquino to resign | Inquirer News
    Thousands of Yolanda survivors stage protest rally | Region, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

Ma highlight lang jud na si Marcos ang pinaka evil kay sa iyang reign nag start na noticeable na ang downfall sa Philippines. <- This by the way is backed by FACTS.
    i'm not saying nga dili guilty ang mga Marcos. what i'm on about is that all i hear & see karon, not just sa news but on social media as well nga ingana nalang jud kadaotan si Marcos, well maybe he is but i don't see those people with as much disdain sa mga Aquino & mga taga LP.

that's the whole point why i made this thread. ang mga dilaw deserve to be abhorred by their outright arrogance & insolent existence.

Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    i'm not saying nga dili guilty ang mga Marcos. what i'm on about is that all i hear & see karon, not just sa news but on social media as well nga ingana nalang jud kadaotan si Marcos, well maybe he is but i don't see those people with as much disdain sa mga Aquino & mga taga LP.

that's the whole point why i made this thread. ang mga dilaw deserve to be abhorred by their outright arrogance & insolent existence.
    Kay in.ana man jud kadaotan si Marcos. hehe. I'm just answering the question you posted when you made this thread. YES, a very dark chapter jud ang Marcos Era. And yes, the dilaw deserve to be shunned and convicted, but that would be off-topic already as their incompetence doesnt make the Marcos era any better or the Marcoses any more innocent.

Yes that was the darkest era, alright.
    but in Aquino's time they did place a lot of vampires into it.
    Take a look at that supposed Aquino's Justice secretary Delima, and what she'd become.

1. Those aren't international courts by the way. Also, wala'y na.priso kay patay na ang dapat prisuhon. Kay a crime is a PERSONAL offense against the state, dili na ma inherit. Wait, even with all the links kay di gihapon ka mutuo na convicted sila? Naa na ang conviction di gihapon ka mutuo na guilty sila?

Kay if dili ka mutuo gihapon, wala'y sense na magpadayun pa ni. hehe. Also, did you read ANY of the cases na nakadaog ang Marcoses and not just news articles? Kay majority sa cases nila nakadaog sila through technicalities..

2. Sir kanang imo reklamo na walay nag rally sa mga massacre ug sa yolanda funds, naa man ang nag rally against ana.

SAF 44 widow joins protest rally in Cebu, calls on Aquino to resign | Inquirer News
    Thousands of Yolanda survivors stage protest rally | Region, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

Ma highlight lang jud na si Marcos ang pinaka evil kay sa iyang reign nag start na noticeable na ang downfall sa Philippines. <- This by the way is backed by FACTS.
    1.Here is Erap and Gloria convicted for a small amount compared to them then why the living Marcoses are not in jail? because they cannot prove they are guilty in corruption even if two Aquinos already became the president.

2.Sakto ra na nga ng rally sila last year. Pero kadtong events nga 30 years na nga ni labay nag rally ghapon hangtud karon nya usa ra ka tao ang gi blame well that's stupidity. Adto unta sila atubang ni Enrile ug General Ramos apil man to ni sign sa Martial Law. and PMA Class 71 pasakae ug EJK nganong adto man mos patay nga tao.

Noticeable gyud kaau ang pag downfall economy sa Martial Law era pero gi erase ang ubang factors like oil price hike, context of manufacturing and exports, expiration of Laurel Langley Act from which the ang tulo ka econimista ni marcos ni suggest ug invest of mga infrastructures as they no longer expect of have the act back and also the Political instability following Ninoy's assassination finally knocked out the economy in 1984 to 1985. Victors write the history oh well

In conclusion dli ra usa ka pamilya ang rason ngano sa kadto nga era ni bagsak ang pilipinas daghang factors, ky kung tan.awon nimo sa neighboring countries heck even Latin America, U.S. and Europe in 80s bagsak pud sila. Wla lng gyud ta ka recover ky naay ni rebelde sa Leader and na spoil ang mga pinoy after sa EDSA.

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    1.Here is Erap and Gloria convicted for a small amount compared to them then why the living Marcoses are not in jail? because they cannot prove they are guilty in corruption even if two Aquinos already became the president.

2.Sakto ra na nga ng rally sila last year. Pero kadtong events nga 30 years na nga ni labay nag rally ghapon hangtud karon nya usa ra ka tao ang gi blame well that's stupidity. Adto unta sila atubang ni Enrile ug General Ramos apil man to ni sign sa Martial Law. and PMA Class 71 pasakae ug EJK nganong adto man mos patay nga tao.

Noticeable gyud kaau ang pag downfall economy sa Martial Law era pero gi erase ang ubang factors like oil price hike, context of manufacturing and exports, expiration of Laurel Langley Act from which the ang tulo ka econimista ni marcos ni suggest ug invest of mga infrastructures as they no longer expect of have the act back and also the Political instability following Ninoy's assassination finally knocked out the economy in 1984 to 1985. Victors write the history oh well

In conclusion dli ra usa ka pamilya ang rason ngano sa kadto nga era ni bagsak ang pilipinas daghang factors, ky kung tan.awon nimo sa neighboring countries heck even Latin America, U.S. and Europe in 80s bagsak pud sila. Wla lng gyud ta ka recover ky naay ni rebelde sa Leader and na spoil ang mga pinoy after sa EDSA.
    1. I already explained that in my prior post. If buhi pa si Marcos at the time of conviction then maybe na priso siya. But since patay na siya, and a crime is a personal offense, restitution and damages nalang ang pwede ma impose.

2. Well ang rallies nila karun is about an event that happened just this month raman. Current event paman siya. Ayaw kog ingna mu.prescribe ang pagka evil ni Marcos? Dili man usa ra ka tao ila giblame. Daghan man, lately na apil na sad gani ang mga Aquinos which I think is right. Asa ka nakakuha anang info na si Marcos ONLY ang g.blame?

Marcos years marked 'golden age' of PH economy? Look at the data

I feel dili ka mutuo ug Rappler pero tan.awa ila second chart. Data na which can be verified showing na nauwahi ang Philippines compared to our neighboring countries. Meaning, dili tungod sa external factors but tungod sa internal factors atu downfall.

In conclusion, wala ma'y ga.ingon ngari na isa ra ka family ang nag cause sa atu downfall. Pero facts are facts, ni.start jud atu pag fall sa regime ni Marcos. And fact jud na na grabeh kaayo iya abuses at that time.

1. I already explained that in my prior post. If buhi pa si Marcos at the time of conviction then maybe na priso siya. But since patay na siya, and a crime is a personal offense, restitution and damages nalang ang pwede ma impose.

2. Well ang rallies nila karun is about an event that happened just this month raman. Current event paman siya. Ayaw kog ingna mu.prescribe ang pagka evil ni Marcos? Dili man usa ra ka tao ila giblame. Daghan man, lately na apil na sad gani ang mga Aquinos which I think is right. Asa ka nakakuha anang info na si Marcos ONLY ang g.blame?

Marcos years marked 'golden age' of PH economy? Look at the data

I feel dili ka mutuo ug Rappler pero tan.awa ila second chart. Data na which can be verified showing na nauwahi ang Philippines compared to our neighboring countries. Meaning, dili tungod sa external factors but tungod sa internal factors atu downfall.

In conclusion, wala ma'y ga.ingon ngari na isa ra ka family ang nag cause sa atu downfall. Pero facts are facts, ni.start jud atu pag fall sa regime ni Marcos. And fact jud na na grabeh kaayo iya abuses at that time.
    The charts were stupid compared to the other charts.
    Di ko mu tou ug taga UP ky nabuhi na sa economista sa mga Lopez. mga economista nga wa kabasa ug Eco 101,102,103..

Verified gyud nga down pagka Martial law, gi explain man sad na nko sa last post.

In conclusion, wala ma'y ga.ingon ngari na isa ra ka family ang nag cause sa atu downfall. Pero facts are facts, ni.start jud atu pag fall sa regime ni Marcos.
    Marcos started as president on 1965 btw, so we cannot say that it started on Marcos regime, it started on Martial Law. Unya nganong ng martial law man? ky naay rebelde.. kung way rebelde ug mga seloso sa power. Di magka ingani ang Pinas.

Why can't they publish who opposed Marcos, their insights and works against Marcos, that leads to Marcos to declare the Martial Law.

Be open minded for a bit Philippine Government owned everything during their time from Airlines TelCo (PLDT), Steel corporation ,PNCC etc. but i was sold to the private sectors after our supposed "victory" to overthrow a tyrant. they can say how bad and ill gotten Marcoses where but they cannot show those good things why Marcos did it.

And fact jud na na grabeh kaayo iya abuses at that time..
    mao diay nga di pd ka ganahan ni duterte ky i blame man nimo daun sa lider ang mga sala sa member nga wla gi order.

The charts were stupid compared to the other charts.
    Di ko mu tou ug taga UP ky nabuhi na sa economista sa mga Lopez. mga economista nga wa kabasa ug Eco 101,102,103..

Verified gyud nga down pagka Martial law, gi explain man sad na nko sa last post.

Marcos started as president on 1965 btw, so we cannot say that it started on Marcos regime, it started on Martial Law. Unya nganong ng martial law man? ky naay rebelde.. kung way rebelde ug mga seloso sa power. Di magka ingani ang Pinas.

Why can't they publish who opposed Marcos, their insights and works against Marcos, that leads to Marcos to declare the Martial Law.

Be open minded for a bit Philippine Government owned everything during their time from Airlines TelCo (PLDT), Steel corporation ,PNCC etc. but i was sold to the private sectors after our supposed "victory" to overthrow a tyrant. they can say how bad and ill gotten Marcoses where but they cannot show those good things why Marcos did it.

mao diay nga di pd ka ganahan ni duterte ky i blame man nimo daun sa lider ang mga sala sa member nga wla gi order.
    Unsa diay ang data naa nimo ngara? Naa kay other sources of data comparing the GDPs of our neighboring countries at that time? Ayaw tuo sa analysis pero tuo sa data. Ngano stupid man ang chart na valid practice raman na i.compare nimo ang GDPs among countries nearby? Please provide data to back your allegation that the chart is "stupid". Kana na chart shows again na mismanagement ang cause sa downfall, dili external forces. Can you show me other charts you have? Kay seems to me the big data they used seems legit.

It DID start with the Marcos regime. Martial law was during the regime of Marcos diba? You cannot separate both kay willful act to ni Marcos tanan gibuhat niya. I dont not think it was the rebels that compelled the Marcoses to steal from the Philippines and abuse our countrymen in the first place. Marcos got blinded by power, as simple as that.

Also, the courts seem to agree that si Marcos jud ang i.blame sa abuses.

Unsa diay ang data naa nimo ngara? Naa kay other sources of data comparing the GDPs of our neighboring countries at that time? Ayaw tuo sa analysis pero tuo sa data. Ngano stupid man ang chart na valid practice raman na i.compare nimo ang GDPs among countries nearby? Please provide data to back your allegation that the chart is "stupid". Kana na chart shows again na mismanagement ang cause sa downfall, dili external forces. Can you show me other charts you have? Kay seems to me the big data they used seems legit.

It DID start with the Marcos regime. Martial law was during the regime of Marcos diba? You cannot separate both kay willful act to ni Marcos tanan gibuhat niya. I dont not think it was the rebels that compelled the Marcoses to steal from the Philippines and abuse our countrymen in the first place. Marcos got blinded by power, as simple as that.

Also, the courts seem to agree that si Marcos jud ang i.blame sa abuses.
    Stupid enough to see only the time where the Martial Law started obviously nganong gi defend man niya nga golden age ato nga time so naa gyud diay rason nga ma tawag nga golden age ato dba..huna2a.. Filipinos are not that idiot to re elect Marcos as president kung mu ingon ka sa start sa iyang regime ni fall ang Pinas. Well imo ng perspective, pero imo man pud gi separate both LUL."Marcos got blinded by power, as simple as that." twisted by media's perception at that time. tsk tsk

"Also, the courts seem to agree that si Marcos jud ang i.blame sa abuses."

oh Basin malouy ka niya..hahaha

Stupid enough to see only the time where the Martial Law started obviously nganong gi defend man niya nga golden age ato nga time so naa gyud diay rason nga ma tawag nga golden age ato dba..huna2a.. Filipinos are not that idiot to re elect Marcos as president kung mu ingon ka sa start sa iyang regime ni fall ang Pinas. Well imo ng perspective, pero imo man pud gi separate both LUL."Marcos got blinded by power, as simple as that." twisted by media's perception at that time. tsk tsk

"Also, the courts seem to agree that si Marcos jud ang i.blame sa abuses."

oh Basin malouy ka niya..hahaha
    Again sir, wala man cguro ka ni basa sa article. Against siya sa allegations na Golden Age tu ang Marcos Era. Katung nagsuwat sa article ni present of infographics based on VERIFIED data showing na dili tu Golden Age ang time ni Marcos. Anyway, you invoke economics but you do not have the data to back your statements up. There is no point arguing with a person who uses his emotions as a basis for his arguments.

"Filipinos are not that idiot to re elect Marcos as president kung mu ingon ka sa start sa iyang regime ni fall ang Pinas." heheh hapit man gani kadaog si Erap saona, if your memory doesnt fail you.

Whatever happens during that time ... is history!. There is NO future in the Past... Let's move on and don't waste time for nothing.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast