Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    Look who's talking you are the one who reference that biased page before election i just read their comment, i don't need to debunked it because it is already debunked. Mura rag ng laba ka nya gi hai2 na..unya akong labhan ug balik..haha

Again sir:
    Marcos years marked 'golden age' of PH economy? Look at the data

Middle and after of martial law years marked 'golden age' of PH economy? Look at the data - Kung mao ni ang title mu tou pa unta ko

Martial Law was a dark chapter with many reasons but not marcos years

Asa may mas legitimate pa kaysa mga nabuhi ato nga era. Ang pilipinas dli ra metro manila.
    Imong pag debunk ana na link kay ang pag attack raman nimo sa economist lol. Ug nibasa ka sa tibuok article? Daghan silag g.present na graphs waaaay before 1980. Naa silay g.present na data 1960 and 1965. That's if nibasa ka sa tibuok article.

If mutan.aw kag documentary about Pablo Escobar or Hitler sir daghan sad tao na g.interview na ganahan kaayo sa ila lives during their respective eras. Pero maka ingon ba ta na dili evil si Escobar or si Hitler?

Stop changing history. Marcos Era was a dark era for the Philippines. The Martial Law era WAS the Marcos Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Theko View Post
    Please stop denying history when you have no legitimate proof to debunk it. So far all you have presented here are copy and paste comments from not so reliable sources.

I remember in another thread you denying the plunder done by Marcos using as a defense Keynesian economics, pero karun it turns out wala man diay ka kasabot unsa na.
    Sir kasabot ko sa concepts keynesian economics - mka sabot ra ka kung mu basa ka ug libro sa tinoud nga economista pero kung pa himoun ko nimo ug ingana pareho sa imong reference mao nay dli nko familiar.

Sir kasabot ko sa concepts keynesian economics - mka sabot ra ka kung mu basa ka ug libro sa tinoud nga economista pero kung pa himoun ko nimo ug ingana pareho sa imong reference mao nay dli nko familiar.
    Sir ako pangutana raman kay how does the application of Keynesian Policies affect the computation of let's say GDP or real interest rates? Unsai factors ang affected if "Keynesian approach" imo gigamit? Kay sa ako nabasa saona wa jud ko kibaw naa diay effect. Unsai affected sa C I G (X-I) for GDP?

Imong pag debunk ana na link kay ang pag attack raman nimo sa economist lol. Ug nibasa ka sa tibuok article? Daghan silag g.present na graphs waaaay before 1980. Naa silay g.present na data 1960 and 1965. That's if nibasa ka sa tibuok article.

If mutan.aw kag documentary about Pablo Escobar or Hitler sir daghan sad tao na g.interview na ganahan kaayo sa ila lives during their respective eras. Pero maka ingon ba ta na dili evil si Escobar or si Hitler?

Stop changing history. Marcos Era was a dark era for the Philippines. The Martial Law era WAS the Marcos Era.
    If you are talking about the 4 and 5 data.. 4 is about Manufacturing was neglected.Marcos created many infrastructures with the loans we have and that infrastructures did not put to full good use. Ky kung mag base ka sa libro sa iyang mga economista sauna ang mga infrastructures unta para sa future, unya unsai gi buhat sa mga aquino gi baligya sa privatize sector,Now obviously, It was neglected after the change of power. 5 pangutan.a ug mga tao nga na buhi sauna kung ng lisud ba sila sa panahon ni marcos ug early stages sa martial law. lahi nmn pd ang difference sa under and un employment sauna compare sa karon. naa npd tay tech industries karon.

Stop changing history. After "Assassination of Ninoy" Era was a dark era for the Philippines. The "Assassination of Ninoy" WAS ONLY PART of Marcos Era.

If you are talking about the 4 and 5 data.. 4 is about Manufacturing was neglected.Marcos created many infrastructures with the loans we have and that infrastructures did not put to full good use. Ky kung mag base ka sa libro sa iyang mga economista sauna ang mga infrastructures unta para sa future, unya unsai gi buhat sa mga aquino gi baligya sa privatize sector,Now obviously, It was neglected after the change of power. 5 pangutan.a ug mga tao nga na buhi sauna kung ng lisud ba sila sa panahon ni marcos ug early stages sa martial law. lahi nmn pd ang difference sa under and un employment sauna compare sa karon. naa npd tay tech industries karon.

Stop changing history. After "Assassination of Ninoy" Era was a dark era for the Philippines. The "Assassination of Ninoy" WAS ONLY PART of Marcos Era.
    Heheh dili ra 4 ug 5 sir. 1, 3, 4 and 5 pa gani. Stop blaming the Aquinos for what happened sa Macros time, kay si Marcos atu na time naay absolute powers, and even with those powers down gihapon iya numbers AS EVIDENCED BY FACTS. Sorry pero I think naglibug ka between manufacturing numbers and infrastructure investments, kay lahi na sila. Ang manufacturing numbers, current numbers na sila. Ang infrastructure computation, looking-forward. Ila pasabot atung wa na put into good use kay ang infrastructure investments (I na part sa GDP computation, or S, in a different perspective).

The numbers do not lie, our economy was down way before the assassination. Stop changing history sir, you have no evidence to prove otherwise. All you have is your Keynesian policies which you do not comprehend, links to timelines of events which are really shady, and the non-stop blaming of the Aquinos which is really off-topic.

Sir ako pangutana raman kay how does the application of Keynesian Policies affect the computation of let's say GDP or real interest rates? Unsai factors ang affected if "Keynesian approach" imo gigamit? Kay sa ako nabasa saona wa jud ko kibaw naa diay effect. Unsai affected sa C I G (X-I) for GDP?
    It does not affect/improve the GDP or real interest rates nor it did improve the Ph economy because it was not fully used because of change in leadership pero mka assume ka nganong daghan sauna ug Loans for Government investment in infrastructure.

mangutana pmn tawn ka oi nga naa naman na sa internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynes...nomics#Concept
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggreg...eynesian_cross

- - - Updated - - -

Heheh dili ra 4 ug 5 sir. 1, 3, 4 and 5 pa gani. Stop blaming the Aquinos for what happened sa Macros time, kay si Marcos atu na time naay absolute powers, and even with those powers down gihapon iya numbers AS EVIDENCED BY FACTS. Sorry pero I think naglibug ka between manufacturing numbers and infrastructure investments, kay lahi na sila. Ang manufacturing numbers, current numbers na sila. Ang infrastructure computation, looking-forward. Ila pasabot atung wa na put into good use kay ang infrastructure investments (I na part sa GDP computation, or S, in a different perspective).

The numbers do not lie, our economy was down way before the assassination. Stop changing history sir, you have no evidence to prove otherwise. All you have is your Keynesian policies which you do not comprehend, links to timelines of events which are really shady, and the non-stop blaming of the Aquinos which is really off-topic.
    Sakto ilang data sir kapila na ko cgeg ingon pero ilang reason ngano ingana maoy saup kay daghan factors nga dapat tan.awon. balik2 lng ta ani.

It does not affect/improve the GDP or real interest rates nor it did improve the Ph economy because it was not fully used because of change in leadership pero mka assume ka nganong daghan sauna ug Loans for Government investment in infrastructure.

- - - Updated - - -

Sakto ilang data sir kapila na ko cgeg ingon pero ilang reason ngano ingana maoy saup kay daghan factors nga dapat tan.awon. balik2 lng ta ani.
    In the other thread you mentioned na nagamit siya, which is which? Fully-used, so meaning nagamit diay to some degree. So tell me, ngano wala man na affect ang GDP ug RIR if nagamit man kaha to some extent?

Sakto ila data and from the data you can have conclusions. And ang conclusion was down sila because of internal reasons. Mao tu ila point sa number 2 graph sir. 1, 3, 4, & 5 show you why down ta during number 2.

- - - Updated - - -

mangutana pmn tawn ka oi nga naa naman na sa internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynes...nomics#Concept
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggreg...eynesian_cross

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh post ug links about theory, dali ra. Ang pag apply nila sa situation ang lisud sir noh? Unsa man jud, 20 years sila in power, enough to apply those principles, nagamit fully or wala?

In the other thread you mentioned na nagamit siya, which is which? Fully-used, so meaning nagamit diay to some degree. So tell me, ngano wala man na affect ang GDP ug RIR if nagamit man kaha to some extent?

Sakto ila data and from the data you can have conclusions. And ang conclusion was down sila because of internal reasons. Mao tu ila point sa number 2 graph sir. 1, 3, 4, & 5 show you why down ta during number 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh post ug links about theory, dali ra. Ang pag apply nila sa situation ang lisud sir noh? Unsa man jud, 20 years sila in power, enough to apply those principles, nagamit fully or wala?
    Yes they have conclusions sakto ilang graph.. ang part nga "What it means" sir maoy saup. kung gi addan pa na nila nga after pa jud ni marcos mga narco pa jud ni sunod nga presidente except ni gloria. ok ra unta.

It was applied that in a point it was successful, if you won't ignore his achievements. The failure was at his end.

Late 1960's when Marcos became the president of RP, our economy is booming but after 10 years of being the president our economy down together with his health. Prime Minister Lee Kwan Yew branded our country a "Sick Man of SouthEast Asia". And we became poorer and poorer....

His time started the insurgency and everything became chaotic. Both of my parents are working in the government in those times, my mother is in the public school while my father was an officer of PA. My father shared some sad story in his younger years during Marcos time the atrocities.

I too experience the Martial Law and how the Marcoses manage Philippines in those times. I was 18 years old when he became president. Resources are limited until Mr. Ramos became a president.

Yes they have conclusions sakto ilang graph.. ang part nga "What it means" sir maoy saup. kung gi addan pa na nila nga after pa jud ni marcos mga narco pa jud ni sunod nga presidente except ni gloria. ok ra unta.

It was applied that in a point it was successful, if you won't ignore his achievements. The failure was at his end.
    Sir you are missing the point, their article was to disprove na dili Golden Age ang time ni Marcos. And ila na prove through data, and not through hearsay. Wala man cguro ngari ang mu deny na walay ayo ang admins after Marcos, pero stick to the topic lang unta ta and dili natu i.deny ang mga nahitabo during Marcos time, kay spreading misinformation ra jud na labi na kung wala legit na source ang mahatag.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast