Default Car accident alert app (ca3)

Are you tired of reporting car accident to multiple contacts, one by one.? Stating your name? Address? Takes lot of time to report?

We have an idea of making an app, CAR ACCIDENT ALERT APP (CA3), is an application that automatically detects your location, the nearest police station & nearest hospital.

When the app was installed, it has the user's app (reporter) and the receiver's app.

But before that, you will register by sending photos of your birth certificate, valid ID, NBI clearance (if ever), police clearance (if had), then you will input the contact numbers or app code in case of emergency to connect to them.

When accident is happen. just open the user's app then click the report accident button, then it will automatically send to multiple contacts

When you receive an accident report, click the send response button to let the users know that the response is coming.

When you receive message from the app (receiver's app), it will produce a loud alarm.

I need your comments & suggestions.

Thank you for the time!

Wow, that app is nice. Though, not sure if people will be comfortable disclosing their identification cards through online since identity theft is rampant nowadays.

this is a useful and relevant idea however, I hold the same concern regarding the individual's personal info and details.

Any other similar concept apps like this?

Unfortunately, my mobile phone is not accepting this application because of the virus it has. I wish I could get research paper writing service and know the name of other similar application to use except this one.

Thanks for the info

7.    Advertisement