Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Worldwide Recall for Note 7

Samsung will reportedly issue worldwide recall of Galaxy Note 7 | The Verge
    Samsung is preparing to announce a massive and global recall of its brand new Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, according to South Korea's Yonhap news agency. The Korea Herald also reported earlier that Samsung is "considering" a recall. The drastic and unprecedented step would be a direct result of Samsung's ongoing investigation into reports that the Note 7's battery has exploded while charging, and Samsung could announce a recall as soon as this coming weekend.

Did not believe it at first but seems to be true. CNN has this story. Lucky that I did not get one. Feel sorry for ose who did.

Samsung is recalling the Galaxy Note 7 worldwide over battery problem - Sep. 2, 2016

this phone is literally a bang for the buck phone...

Lagi bai daghan ibog kaau ko may nalang nag save pako. Pero new batch by October should be ok.

It's really a precautionary measure for Samsung to replaced all existing units. I got one my self and is having myself cued for a replacement. And the replacement itself is free straight swap either from your carrier or through Samsung service center.

Now I understand why iPhone is overpriced.

Lets just wait for 2nd ig October 21, 2016 mga note fans dha... Note fan jd ko ky performance and battery life check na... i know dako kaau nig effect sa buyers confidence sa product.. But still note ghpon ko

Ako gireturn ako Note 7 sa carrier pero na claim gihapon nako ang free gift nga Gear Fit 2. Plano mo kuha balik siguro next month puhon pag naay budget. Current phone nako karon kay Note 4 and I think mo stick na gyud ko sa Note Series.

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    this phone is literally a bang for the buck phone...
    now thats a pun

note 7 is too mainstream that apple decided to release and exploding iphone 7

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast