Blog Entries

Default North Korea: They really have nuclear weapons according to a scientist

The American scientist who's seen North Korea's nuclear secrets

Sometimes, the US tends to overlook this.

I don't think an American scientist would lie, labi nag naa siyay dako nga position sa US government. He won't gamble his credibility, I suppose. So I'm sure he's telling the truth.

Hope lang ta di nimo grabe.

I don't think this is new. Everyone knew they've been developing nuclear shits for a long time now. It's their one and only weapon against other countries.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmith284 View Post
    I don't think this is new. Everyone knew they've been developing nuclear shits for a long time now. It's their one and only weapon against other countries.
    Yes. The government keeps on encouraging everyone not to believe what the NKoreans are up to so as if was a way to scare the North Korea's enemies. However, this time, they have someone who really saw those uranium and plutonium being developed in secret factories and laboratories. The threat is now real and confirmed.

Don't believe everything from American news, as they are probably are just spreading fears to public, as Digong have said these people are hypocrite. Cant be trusted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeToPapa View Post
    Don't believe everything from American news, as they are probably are just spreading fears to public, as Digong have said these people are hypocrite. Cant be trusted
    Could be, but why would a renowned scientist risk his credibility?

If what the scientist said was true, NK shouldn't be underestimated. If it was false, NK's nuclear projects shouldn't be overlooked either. Heheh.

6.    Advertisement