Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED : All about "cool off"

we all would agree that relationships has it's ups and downs, even in a healthy relationship at some point it will grow through some slump. i guess my questions are, how often does it happen?, how long is the cool off period?, can relationships recover?, and is it a bad sign?

all opinions are appreciated...

Default cool off

having a cool off in a relationship is not a bad sign. it merely means having some time and space to think things over. it gives both of you the chance to think where you both are heading. i mean, if you continue your relationship tapos sakal na diay mo, the relationship's getting nowhere. it only leads to break up, which is painful di ba? so much better if you give some space. cool off may take long, but it depends on the couple. after the cool off, others get back, some don't. it depends...

Default cool off

one time i was drinking hot choco i didn't realized it was too hot to take, i burned my tongue. i decided to let it cool off a little, got busy with something and forgot about the hot choco. when i took a sip with it again a couple of hours later, it was already cold and it didn't taste good anymore.

think about that.

lesson: buy hot choco in hot cups hehehe :P

Default cool off

cool off... hmmm... to be frank, with today's mentality, there is no such thing as a cool off. it's either you part ways or you don't. that's simple. but there is also what we call compromise, meeting of the minds as they say. before you decide on what to do, think of the consequences and be ready to take the risks involved with that decision.

Default cool off

Relationships aren't perfect all the time, especially on it's early stages. Situations may threaten the bond between two people and how one reacts, fairly gives a lot of weight too. Sometimes hurting the one you love.

I was in a relationship once, with all it's ups and downs. But during those downs, we both gave each other the chance to change. It took almost 4 years before we could say we were giving out the best in each other. Just too bad we weren't meant. It took a while before i had the chance to love again, sadly, all those maturity has been forgotten. Practically i was back to zero and had to stay out and watch the rain outside before i could get to realize this.

There's no such thing as "I love you forever"... But yes, there is such a thing as "falling out of love". And there are reasons why. But i think the best way to guard this is to be honest about it and not be afraid of telling, especially when you're almost there. You need to hurt people you love sometimes to keep on.

If you're honest enough to tell there's something wrong, or I don't like you doing this, or acting like this... is simply giving the relationship a room to grow. Because, if the other truly treasures your bond, most likely would consider and reassess oneself and ask "where had i done wrong?" .... "can i do something about it, before we lose each other?" And if indeed the other gives the chance, and the other reassessess and consider change as well... the relationship starts anew and much better.

"He brings out the best in me, and me in him." guess that's true love. Quite easy to say, but hard to do. Because we're not perfect. It needs time.. a lot of it.. You can't expect someone to be best right away. You both help each other through honest communication and well cared decisions.

Thus, I don't believe in cool-offs. It's still a break-up. But instead, just ask yourself if you're giving the relationship a chance.. and you hold on.. and help each other in rebuilding your relationship or you're ready to let it go and suffer the consequences.

Default cool off

cool off... para pabugnaw na huna-huna... oras para mangita ug lain... lain way to make better relationship...

Default cool off

para nako kanang cool off buwag na na.... END!!

Default Re: cool off

Quote Originally Posted by Par|s
    cool off... hmmm... to be frank, with today's mentality, there is no such thing as a cool off. it's either you part ways or you don't. that's simple. but there is also what we call compromise, meeting of the minds as they say. before you decide on what to do, think of the consequences and be ready to take the risks involved with that decision.
    i firmly agree
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default cool off

i do too =) cool-off na gani wala na jud na...period.

Default cool off

Bitaw bai lisod man gud nang kool off gud kay kabalo ka once na ni arrive na ana inyo relationship. Patay everytima na lang mag away mo kool off mo dayon mura man noon wala ninyo taga-i ug chance inyong relationship to grow. Just be brave try to talk to each other ana na bai once gani na mag init ang ulo sa usa just stay kool then try to communicate dili kay kun suko ang 1 suko sad dayon ka. nahhh just have a good talk it will make your relationship stronger....If you are willing to give it a chance

...just my 2 cent peeps..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast