Default Web Hosting and Web Domain Help!

Guys ngau ta kog tabang nin u ba, akong ante na taga australia nag pa gama siyag site nko pra sa iyaa SPA, daun unsa mai maau nko buhaton kai wala pmn jd ko ka suwai aning hosting ug domain jud oi,, unsa mai maau nko buhaton, kai ganahan siya na makita iya site sa google ug mo search ang mga tawo SPA in australia, maau kaha sa hostgator? kai nkakita mn ko dd2 naa cla SEO package, ang pangutana cla naba mo buhat pra SEO. gai ko nin u ug advice mga ka iSTORYA b need jud kaau nko ug guidance kai dli ko gs2 ma sayang kwarta sa ako ante kai mka sala unya ko.

Blog Entries
    To answer your question :

1. Any web hosting will do. Depends onon what type of your site that your planning to setup
    (CMS type of sites like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc .. needs Database access and other advanced features)
    (normal HTML websites like website builders are pretty basic and has limited functionalities compared to CMS powered sites I have mentioned).. a basic drag and drop webbuilder will do but thats too basic.. and cheap .. check out GODADDY its way cheaper.. but I must warn you.. if you want to compete with THOUSANDS of SPA COMPANIES in AUSTRALIA online. Then consider an advice with a professional..

2. SEO research on Domain name is very important. Ask an expert to help with you that

3. SEO packages? dpnt believe that crap. They will just simply submit your sites to seach engines (which you can actually do by yourself) .. descriptions, metas, sitemaps, content etc cannot be easily generated by a system. It has to have HUMAN touch..

4. If you want tobe on top of Google then you need a dedicated SEO team to do that snd that cost money. You are not the only SPA in Australia whos looking into topping the search engine rankings..

piece of advice - hire a PROFESSIONAL to NOT waste your money. You may end up spending more but its WAY worth it. You can PM me for AFFORDABLE solution to your problem.

Text me 09235775625
    Last edited by rayjevztech; 09-24-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjevztech View Post
    To answer your question :

1. Any web hosting will do. Depends onon what type of your site that your planning to setup
    (CMS type of sites like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc .. needs Database access and other advanced features)
    (normal HTML websites like website builders are pretty basic and has limited functionalities compared to CMS powered sites I have mentioned).. a basic drag and drop webbuilder will do but thats too basic.. and cheap .. check out GODADDY its way cheaper.. but I must warn you.. if you want to compete with THOUSANDS of SPA COMPANIES in AUSTRALIA online. Then consider an advice with a professional..

2. SEO research on Domain name is very important. Ask an expert to help with you that

3. SEO packages? dpnt believe that crap. They will just simply submit your sites to seach engines (which you can actually do by yourself) .. descriptions, metas, sitemaps, content etc cannot be easily generated by a system. It has to have HUMAN touch..

4. If you want tobe on top of Google then you need a dedicated SEO team to do that snd that cost money. You are not the only SPA in Australia whos looking into topping the search engine rankings..

piece of advice - hire a PROFESSIONAL to NOT waste your money. You may end up spending more but its WAY worth it. You can PM me for AFFORDABLE solution to your problem.

Text me 09235775625
    Question, kung imong local provider (gahimo sa site) before ba kay nagclose ang negosyo nya naapil ang imong site, is there a way na maretrieve tong old site?

I chatted with their agent (bluehost), ingon sila dapat nay EPP code para makuha but I can't contact them anymore. I don't wanna give up the old domain and just come up with a new one. Sayangan sad kos articles.

Thanks for that, gonna call you soon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mik0y View Post
    Question, kung imong local provider (gahimo sa site) before ba kay nagclose ang negosyo nya naapil ang imong site, is there a way na maretrieve tong old site?

I chatted with their agent (bluehost), ingon sila dapat nay EPP code para makuha but I can't contact them anymore. I don't wanna give up the old domain and just come up with a new one. Sayangan sad kos articles.
    There are things to consider :

1. The old website filles may no longer be retrieved but the domain name can be released . File a dispute to your hosting company for as long as d the domain is still active

2. Check your Website WHOIS and make it sure uses your Name, Address, Contact details as Admin. You can check it here WHOIS Search, Domain Name, Website, and IP Tools - Who.is (no need to use putty hehe).. if its using your details.. is dont think Bluehost will refuse to release your domain. (trust me I worked for a hosting company in the UK).

3. Hosting companies have different rules. Especially when dealing with disclosure of website files. Be aware thst if its Shared Hosting then most likely your old company are hosting dozens of other websites in their account. I do not think they have all the time in their hands to explore your FTP and export your databases.. So your chances are very slim on these one..
    Last edited by rayjevztech; 09-25-2015 at 08:55 AM.

this site or small business offers assistance in web hosting and domain registration:
    Home - Arsiem solution
    try to contact them in their email for inquiries.

sent you a pm sir.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

What do you need a web hosting for? You need it to host your website or something right? I don't know really where you are located so I am not able to really suggest you any web hosting services. My friend has his own network of stores all around Australia and that is why he decided to host a website so he can post interesting deals online. He googled to check which are the most popular WordPress website hosting companies in the Australia and stumble up on M2media where they picked The Best WordPress Hosting for Australia. He read through the article to know more about all of these companies and after that he could finally decide on which to go. He decided to stick with WP hosting because they offered daily backups. Now he has his own website where he updates product information, discounts and even more.

Quote Originally Posted by BraumJ View Post
    What do you need a web hosting for? You need it to host your website or something right? I don't know really where you are located so I am not able to really suggest you any web hosting services. My friend has his own network of stores all around Australia and that is why he decided to host a website so he can post interesting deals online. He googled to check which are the most popular WordPress website hosting companies in the Australia and stumble up on M2media where they picked The Best WordPress Hosting for Australia. He read through the article to know more about all of these companies and after that he could finally decide on which to go. He decided to stick with WP hosting because they offered daily backups. Now he has his own website where he updates product information, discounts and even more.
    I want to create my own website some day too. Thank you for answering!

11.    Advertisement