Default Adoptive Homes for 7 Kittens (SOLVED)

Update: Was going to update this thread last night but was too exhausted. Anyway, my friend took the kittens off my hands yesterday evening. Unfortunately, one of the kittens passed away before then... At least now the rest of the kittens are with someone who is equipped to care for them. She says she'll foster them for the next 2 months at most while she finds them new homes. Apparently they're still too young to be separated. Clearly I had no idea what I was doing.

Please close the thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by zhaquiri; 07-16-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Update status. Solved.

UP! @zhaquiri make sure lng kong naae maka adopt sa mga kittens it would be nice if you check on 'em once in a while to make sure lng na okay lng sila just in case .... kay basin nya ba e lawg ra sa bitin or mo adopt nya dli d.i kaya alaga.on! UPUPPPUPUPUPU! :3

Thanks thetester, yes, of course I'm going to do what I can. Would hate it if they just end up being chow. Naa sad ko nakit.an uban posts dri about siopao. I thought that was a myth...

An old friend just got back to me this morning. I contacted her over the weekend about the kitties because I knew she had a cat and was familiar with dealing with kittens. Didn't think she was gonna get back to me that's why I made this thread. I will update the thread if she does end up taking them in. She said in her message she might be able to care for them until she can eventually find homes for them. I'm just relieved for the kittens.

4.    Advertisement