Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default NBI Cebu's Stupid Policy

My wife lost the claim stub receipt of our NBI clearance application last April. We are being told to return after a number of days after the name of my wife hit the same name with a criminal record on our first visit to the NBI Cebu office. So, after a number of days, we came back and we decided to bring her government identification cards as proof of my wife identity, thinking we can claim her needed NBI clearance, but to our surprise, we are told to secure an affidavit of loss so that they can release the said clearance. We tried to argue that the government ID is a valid proof of the owner’s application and therefore it’s a must for them to release our documents, but staff reasoned out the they cannot simply search for the name of the applicant and they needed the code generated by our online application to be able for them to search and locate the status of someone’s application.

Wwhhaattt

Is this some kind of a stupid joke? How did the NBI personnel come out with this kind of rules? That if an NBI clearance applicant lost his receipt as a claim stub, he/she must secure an affidavit of loss so that NBI can release his clearance? They said they needed the code in our online application, but by securing an affidavit of loss, nowhere in the letter on that affidavit that the said code will be written there. So this means, by presenting to them an affidavit of loss, they can now release the clearance of an applicant who losses his receipt stub, without knowing the code they said they needed to look on their computer server. So simply, by knowing the name and not only the online code they reasoned out.

They will not accept if you show them government identification cards, they will require you to secure an affidavit of loss. Is this means that NBI don’t trust government identification cards? Isn’t it against the law not to accept government ID’s a proof of someone’s identity? If NBI will reason out that ID’s can be faked, isn’t it more stupid? Because trying to fake an ID is more costly than securing an affidavit of loss? And NBI prefers to require an affidavit of loss than the government ID? See the logic now?

I hope this kind of a stupid and illogical rule can be changed as soon as possible, most of the applicants for NBI clearance are investing their time and money needed for job hunting, and NBI wants them to pay for an affidavit of loss when can they simply present their government ID’s if they loss they claim stub needed for their clearance. Not even a signage on the NBI office warns us that if you lost your claim stub you must secure an affidavit of loss. Of course, it’s not advisable to post it now, because as I said, that rule is simply STUPID. And who ever thought of that rule must be called upon to explain to the office of the Governor, or to the Civil Service Commission can act on this one.

What can you say?

Welcome to the philippines.

Blog Entries
    NBI at its finest

FYI, an affidavit of loss makes the claim stub null and void.

Unsa kahay mahitabo kung gipagbigyan ka sa NBI maski wala kay affidavit then sometime later, naay nakakita sa imong claim stub unya gamiton sa dili maayo? Ikaw ang looy. Want some shakooyy?

Anything basta security, identity sa person need jud nag written affidavit nga nawala kay para sa inyo rapud ng kaayuhan. Pila raman pag secure ana oi. Whiners jud aning mga Pinoy ba.

Ang naka shakoy kay inyo pang sala nga nawala ang claim stub, ang NBI inyong basulon.

ts, it is a shared responsibility, dili kay nbi lang tanan. it is called a claim stub after all. just think of the affidavit of loss as the consequence for losing the stub. di man gyud nimo ma deny nga sayop ka, imo man to responsibilidad nga i secure ang stub ngano inyo man gi wala

That's understandable because some NBI agents are law graduates so they make money more when you go to them for a notary public seal. LOL

i want shakoy

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post

Unsa kahay mahitabo kung gipagbigyan ka sa NBI maski wala kay affidavit then sometime later, naay nakakita sa imong claim stub unya gamiton sa dili maayo? Ikaw ang looy. Want some shakooyy?

Anything basta security, identity sa person need jud nag written affidavit nga nawala kay para sa inyo rapud ng kaayuhan. Pila raman pag secure ana oi. Whiners jud aning mga Pinoy ba.

Ang naka shakoy kay inyo pang sala nga nawala ang claim stub, ang NBI inyong basulon.
    sakto tuman ta sa protocol cge tag ingon nga nganong mangurakot ang mga naa sa katungdanan..
    karon nga gitagaan mog saktong proseso d motuman.. dali ramn cguro affidavit of loss
    English pa jud ni imong gibutang kapoy basa ahh bisaya ta be..

#ugtas ! Its more facepalm in the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post

sorry sa noob question boss kay taud2x naku wala ka kuha ug NBI clearance

so ang claim stub kay dili na murag priority number d.ay?

as long as naa kay claim stub bahalag dili na imong NBI clearance, pwede na nimu makuha without any government IDs to present?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast