Default Mobile Point of Sale (POS) system - targeted to distributors, van sellers

Hi, i have a solution/system targeting mobile users or mobile POS.

I will just narrate a case study where I implemented it:

One distributor of frozen meat products to wet market uses pen and paper invoice and they drop off items to wet market stalls here in cebu. Prepares reports or summary after day ends. Lots of manual calculation happen. Then receipts and money collected will be forwarded to office to encode the data to the system because these data are stored in the database for reporting to the owners. There are possible errors in reencoding the receipts and it takes time.

Solution: a mobile POS wherein theres no need to bring calculators, paper invoices. Just tablet pc, mobile printer (can fit in the pocket), and you are good to go. Agents will no longer experience wrong calculation of invoices as manual calculation is prone to errors, also pricing because there are a lot of items and sometimes agents get blundered from time to time and puts a wrong price of an item, no need to re-encode the data as the data can be synched to the Office Database via internet (or Local network in the office) therefore, the data is uploaded live while theAgent is doing his sales, and therefore eliminating errors by the encoder.
    > your agents look more professional as they are using tablets, printers instead of pen, paper and calculator
    > transaction will be faster as you dont have to write invoice in papers with item description, amount, customer name, cust info, etc not to mention you have to calculate twice to make sure total amount is correct.
    > no need for agent to prepare daily summary as the mobile POS has it, this takes time as well, therefore agents can do more selling than preparing reports.
    > a lot of benefits!

We can generate a lot of reports like unpaid invoices, daily summary, etc.

This is a customized solution, it has been implemented, and works perfectly.

Package starts @ 50,000.00 one time investment for 1 set. Including all devices needed plus the software.

Call me for a demo.

Paul
    Last edited by dhemps; 05-23-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Up for today....

up again today

Up for tonight

up for today.... i had 2 clients queued already

up for today....

up for today

up natin for today

up for today............................................. .........

up for today, happy independence day!

11.    Advertisement