Default Effective workout videos?

Unsa inyo workout videos na gamiton? I'm was getting fat because I just sit in front of the computer 8 hours a day.

I was about 140+ lbs when I searched for workout videos and came upon the 30 day shred video by Jillian Michaels and chose to try it for a month because it is only a 20 minute workout.

Even though I still maintain the computer lifestyle I lost about 5 lbs a month after doing the workout (also cut my daily calorie to 1300-1400 and <100g carb).

Kept doing it for a few months now and I'm 20lbs lighter. It's pretty neat my cheekbones came back and I can see a bit of abs now

daghan nindot nga workout program sa beachbody
    Last edited by P-Chan; 01-25-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by igibouy View Post
    Unsa inyo workout videos na gamiton? I'm was getting fat because I just sit in front of the computer 8 hours a day.

I was about 140+ lbs when I searched for workout videos and came upon the 30 day shred video by Jillian Michaels and chose to try it for a month because it is only a 20 minute workout.

Even though I still maintain the computer lifestyle I lost about 5 lbs a month after doing the workout (also cut my daily calorie to 1300-1400 and <100g carb).

Kept doing it for a few months now and I'm 20lbs lighter. It's pretty neat my cheekbones came back and I can see a bit of abs now
    try sixpackshortcuts, hasfit

home workouts without equipment needed

nindot pud to kang GSP... rushfit ang name

10 min Booty Shaking Waist Workout by Tiffany Rothe. Do this for 5 days and you'll see the difference

naay android app na 10 daily exercises, sunda with timer set to hard syaro ug di ka mokupos... determination is the key

boytikoldotcom preferrably with a partner. paspas mka burn ug calories.

Hip Hop Abs and Insanity workout by Shaun Thompson

9.    Advertisement