Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which smartphone has the best camera?

Unsa na cellphone ang gwapo mokuha' ug photos?

I was browsing through the net kung unsay angay na smartphone para nako' (photos ra gyud mainly akong kinahanlan from a smartphone—for call/text, ari kos baratuhon), pero libog na man kaayo daghan na man diay kaayog smartphone karon! Can you help me choose the right smartphone with the best camera capability? 10k below lang ang budget.

THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Nokia & Sony FTW.
    Android ba ang Sony?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tan Yu View Post
    Android ba ang Sony?
    Xperia Z2 with Android, Nokia's Lumia with Windows 8.xx

na notice lang na nga naa ka sa Apple section nag post ani.. Smartphone raman gud ang imong ge ask.
    Last edited by tsunade; 09-11-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Android ba ang Sony?
    Yes, android na ang sony boss. If you want mainly a good camera from a smartphone, you better take nokia lumia 920 or the 925. You can't get wrong with pureview technology. You'll also be able to play white balance, focus, sensitivity, shutter speed and brightness. Just add a little bit on your budget and your good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Xperia Z2 with Android, Nokia's Lumia with Windows 8.xx

na notice lang na nga naa ka sa Apple section nag post ani.. Smartphone raman gud ang imong ge ask.
    Sorry boss hehe I actually posted this on all applicable sections. No offense to iFans, my friend compared his iPhone's to his friend's Samsungs' camera—iPhone turned out to be inferior to the Samsung equivalents. I don't have enouhg experience to say otherwise, pero he's a die-hard Apple guy and coming from him, it sounded right.

What do you think re: Apple vs Samsung phones' camera?

Quote Originally Posted by madina View Post
    Yes, android na ang sony boss. If you want mainly a good camera from a smartphone, you better take nokia lumia 920 or the 925. You can't get wrong with pureview technology. You'll also be able to play white balance, focus, sensitivity, shutter speed and brightness. Just add a little bit on your budget and your good to go.
    I heard a lot about the Lumia's superior cameras, I've been reading a lot murag Lumia gyud ang perfect. Windows lagn. Unsay pinaka-barato na Lumia?

I heard a lot about the Lumia's superior cameras, I've been reading a lot murag Lumia gyud ang perfect. Windows lagn. Unsay pinaka-barato na Lumia?
    Lumia 520........

murag nasaag ni nga thread dah

OnT:

Lumia 1020

iPhone 6? hahaha.

Sony Xperia

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast