Default Looking for HMO/Health Insurance that can still accept the age of 66 above.

Hi istoryans,

Good day to all.

ako mama ba kay ma g.insured nko xa from the start nko sa ako company ginaworkan. and then lately lang naka dawat kog email sa amu HR na dili na eligible akong mama due to age limit, which is 66 years old ra kutob nila i cover. Nagtry kog tawag sa MaxiCare kay ana cila na pwede daw xa i enroll but upon checking their site, kutob ra xa 65 ang maenroll japon. So karun.. Until August 31 nlang ko pwede icover akong mama.

My question is, asa ko makakita ug HMO or naa ba way ma extend ako mama kay nagbayad man ko sa ila insurance.. or even ako lang i.increase akong monthly payment sa ilaha pra macover lang jud cila.

Please help.

Inquire daw TS sa medicard, cocolife, or any healthcare insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by re_con View Post
    Inquire daw TS sa medicard, cocolife, or any healthcare insurance.
    Dili na sila mucover ug 65 above bread.

kung mao nang storyaha bro. philhealth ra ang makacover ana niya.

Modz, please close. Wala nay pag.asa.. tigum nlang ko taz ning kuha kog savings account for my parents..

Bro, kasagaran HMO ila coverage between 60-65yrs old lang. Sa AXA ang dawaton na age is 0-70 sa health and life coverage.

Ug life lang imo ipa cover maka lusot na but kung apilan nimo ug health coverage basin mo ask ug BP check up, ug makapasar pwuede na sya mabutangan ug health coverage. Ug paminaw nimo masango, life nalang ipa cover at least in case lang... dunay magasto ang mahabilin... but kana nga age bro, mahal na. Basin ang monthly ana para life is 2,500 to 3k.

Quote Originally Posted by bhadz85 View Post
    Hi istoryans,

Good day to all.

ako mama ba kay ma g.insured nko xa from the start nko sa ako company ginaworkan. and then lately lang naka dawat kog email sa amu HR na dili na eligible akong mama due to age limit, which is 66 years old ra kutob nila i cover. Nagtry kog tawag sa MaxiCare kay ana cila na pwede daw xa i enroll but upon checking their site, kutob ra xa 65 ang maenroll japon. So karun.. Until August 31 nlang ko pwede icover akong mama.

My question is, asa ko makakita ug HMO or naa ba way ma extend ako mama kay nagbayad man ko sa ila insurance.. or even ako lang i.increase akong monthly payment sa ilaha pra macover lang jud cila.

Please help.
    Hello Bhadz,

The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. We also offer medical insurance that covers Maternity Benefits.

• Your choice of hospital, clinic, pharmacy and doctor... WORLDWIDE! • Maximum coverage of up to US$ 2,000,000
    • Swift reimbursement of eligible charges
    • Maternity benefit

• Worldwide emergency assistance
    • Emergency evacuation services
    • Optional Out-Patient coverage for dental and vision
    • Transport of mortal remains
    • Available under Blue Royale (for infants to 65 years old) and

Blue Royale Premier (66 years old and up)*

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09173548638 or email at mikele_betervo@pacificcross.com.ph

Thank you and God Bless.

Mikele

Hi Im Derick Balani Account Executive from Pacific Cross. You dont have to be worry, we cater individual and group account from 0-100 years of age. To know our medical plan feel free to contact me at 09556375406 or email derick_balani@pacificcross.com.ph. Thank you and God Bless!

9.    Advertisement