Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

wow...agi lang ko sir...gud am?!!

TS I felt na mu login jud ko karon, I saw on my notifications someone mentioned my name and it's @kythera and I am brought here sa moha thread.

Here's my take on your post:

I know what you are telling here might sound crazy to other people who have not experienced the same thing as you do... but I have experienced the same thing as you are right now years ago that was like 10-15 years ago...stage ra na moha na agi-an...if you want to know what it is you need to talk to someone who go through the same thing as you are right now. I was hoping to find a school, mentor or teacher kay lisud mani gud di pareha ana college na pili ka school harap-harapan naa ra diha skwelahan, kane ato we need to search pa jud. Ako2x ra tawon ne, I thought am crazy and even my sisters thought am crazy... when I talked to them about this "gift" years ago but when they see how my gift worked out on them last year or so... and hear other people (strangers) about how thankful they are to me anha na sila ne tu-o...my parents dont have an idea about this... sisters ra nako and some of my closest friends...and the rest are strangers, and now turned to be my friends here sa istorya...

I know it is as if na you are not normal, suicidal paka, you get irritated quite often, moody paka, mura ka mag emotional outburst ana... been there... but karon ne mellow nako, ka balance2x nako gamay...and mas enhanced na pud ko. Ako2x ra ni paningkamot and through the help of people who seek help from me na enhance nako ako gift...

You can either "embrace it" or "let go of it" naa ra jud ani duha moha buhaton...if it means that you can help people with that, what will be your decision?

Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post
    TS I felt na mu login jud ko karon, I saw on my notifications someone mentioned my name and it's @kythera and I am brought here sa moha thread.

I know what you are telling here might sound crazy to other people who have not experienced the same thing as you do... but I have experienced the same thing as you are right now years ago that was like 10-15 years ago...stage ra na moha na agi-an...if you want to know what it is you need to talk to someone who go through the same thing as you are right now. I was hoping to find a school, mentor or teacher kay lisud mani gud di pareha ana college na pili ka school harap-harapan naa ra diha skwelahan, kane ato we need to search pa jud. Ako2x ra tawon ne, I thought am crazy and even my sisters thought am crazy... when I talked to them about this "gift" years ago but when they see how my gift worked out on them last year or so... and hear other people (strangers) about how thankful they are to me anha na sila ne tu-o...my parents dont have an idea about this... sisters ra nako and some of my closest friends...and the rest are strangers, and now turned to be my friends here sa istorya...

I know it is as if na you are not normal, suicidal paka, you get irritated quite often, moody paka, mura ka mag emotional outburst ana... been there... but karon ne mellow nako, ka balance2x nako gamay...and mas enhanced na pud ko. Ako2x ra ni paningkamot and through the help of people who seek help from me na enhance nako ako gift...

You can either "embrace it" or "let go of it" naa ra jud ani duha moha buhaton...if it means that you can help people with that, what will be your decision?
    unsaman nang "gift" inyong pasabot?? Power na??

yes, "clairvoyance".

yes, "clairvoyance".
    Clear vision diay na mam

Blog Entries

No di ko suicidal hahaha. Kabalo man ko na wala koy reason para madepress. I don't have actually that big problem para madepress. Mainspire ko when I appreciate trees and all of nature. I want to develop it. Nakatry ko ug astral project peru mao lagi unhan ko sa kahadlok. When ako ning gipost diri I thought nga siguru sakto ang mga niunang nicomment diri, All I was looking is someone who is experiencing the same or had experience the same. And Salamat for this @lejean.

10 Signs of a Spiritual Awakening

@Ivan James: you are very much welcome. this is something lisud e-share sa public due to ridicule, being classified as crazy, or be an outcast kay lahi ta.

there are stages you need to undergo and i believe and sense na stage 1 paka... hopefully when ma fully develop naka you will be geared towards unsa jud moha "gift" unsa jud ka expert.

I am still on that direction pa, as of the moment kay accidentally am into healing. Soon I will know unsa jud d-i akoa expertise...crossing fingers.

as for astral projection, I did that 3-4x if am not mistaken. I can see myself sleeping and makabalik raman sad ko sa ako body. I have talked to someone and dapat daw mubalik ka sa moha body same position pud kay lisud if d naka kabalik it might cost you losing your physical being, you might die.

on astral projection - from the word "projection" lng, you were only projecting, you did not actually leave - so it's not true nga mamatay ang physical body and there is nothing to be afraid of like kasagaran nga panghadlok sa uban nga wa pa gyud gani kasuway

and bond between the soul, spirit and physical body is very strong, dili gyud na mo separate while buhi pa ang physical body, that is why dili pud na tinood ang mediumship, ug kanang nasudlan daw demonyo hehehe... the bond will only be broken inig die sa physical body which will return to earth while the spirit and soul will return also to where they belong (God)

and if you are really clairvoyant, you will not fear death and actually, you will not fear anything on earth, kit-an na gud na nimo tanan, esp. what is illusion and what is reality

open na ang third eye basta clairvoyant, kung open na ang third eye makabalo na kung tinood ba or dili ang mga engkanto, multo, tikbalang, dwende, agta,ungo ug barang
    Last edited by jovipeorliohacokijo; 06-19-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    unsaman nang "gift" inyong pasabot?? Power na??
    kanang gift bro, "today" na...

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called present."
    --Kung Fu Panda

bitaw joke lng... wa gyud actually gift... kana siya mo link na sa reincarnation, i know kasagaran di motoo ani, but sa katong ng motoo ug reincarnation, kanang gitawag nila ug gift, gi develop na na daan sa past lives, just like kanang mga child prodigy, gi master na na nila daan sa ilang past lives, so sa karon nga lifetime, while bata pa, master na mo piano, violin, guitara, bright na kaayo sa science ug math, maayo na muduwa etc... apil na ang clairvoyance ug spiritual awakening... kita ko ug thread kung tiguwang naba makat-on ug music, actually there is no age limit, ky madala man sa next reincarnation... you can plan unsa ka next life by developing your talents today
    Last edited by jovipeorliohacokijo; 06-19-2014 at 02:00 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast