Default The Gospel of an Entrepreneur

Hi Istoryan! As you can see in my title, I'm trying to create a book regarding how the life of entrepreneurs revolve. I would like to highlight not just the achievements but also the behind the scene. I mean not how their company grow, how they build it or how they started it. I want to highlight the mistakes, failures and bankruptcy affect their life. I want to create something that will inspire people just like how Jesus did in his Gospels.

I know in life there is up and down, and I want to create a book about the downside of entrepreneurs and how they manage to get up and still aim for their vision.

Dli diay ko good writer so sorry kung mali mali ang spelling or grammar. hehehe! By the way guys kung naa mo ma share nga in.u story just short one. Bsag dli pata successfull gud, share lang. atong e.Tala sa atong gospel. Para if we succeed, then we have our gospel reading. Just like Jesus Christ.

Any story lang gud. Short, Long or unsa pana. Basta naa moi realization.

Thanks sa mu share.

I will be posting mine soon. (Wla pa mahuman)

I'd up for this initiative. I can't call myself a "full entrepreneur" yet, since I actually don't have a physical business other than my investments. Hence, I'm really looking forward to the completion of this book.

@sammedriano - Same here! I dont have a big business yet, but I'm taking the path of Entrepreneur. I came up on this idea since I experience a lot in life being an entrepreneur. Lets just call them a not so good happenings, but for me, even though hard sya its worth doing.

Just like Jesus, every business has a gospel to tell. The life, death and resurrection of every business.

4.    Advertisement