Default People nga naay problema sa ngipon.

Hello guys,

Maayong hapon. As we grow older, our teeth have become prone to cavities or that it tends to split up. Having these teeth issue is very common. However, it isn't too late to care for your teeth. check out the pic below and see if you are having a warning signs you badly need some teeth improvement.

My cousin can help you out with your teeth problems. They have an ongoing promotion that you can easily avail at a very reasonable rate lng.

Do you want to avail BRACES, RETAINERS, DENTURE, CLEANING PACKAGES and etc?? inquire now. You can simply PM me Or you can add me up sa akong FB page: Jo Marie

Disclaimer: I'm not the dentist nor I profit anything from this. I'm only helping out my cousin.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm interested about having braces. Pila sad ang pangayo sa imung cousin? Thanks

How much the braces?

hi interested here. pm me pila.

Pm.me...interested here

Dentist imu cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryz View Post
    How much the braces?
    try sad ninyo ako dentist sa mandaue,with gud results gyud iyaha braces ug barato ra,pwede ra downpayment ug utang na ang sobra...0932-8599431 / 0917-7225486 iya mga numbers..txtc lang cya ug inquire lang.

8.    Advertisement