Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default NEWSFLASH! Heavy Traffic in Basak, Lapu Lapu City!

Oh my god!

Heavy traffic is an understatement! I should revise my thread title and change it to MEGA TRAFIC! MOR0NS do exist in the government, and good news, THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF IS A GIGANTIC MOR0N. Here's why!

I was on my way home from J Centre Mall Mandaue coz I bought a box of Etude House CC Cream for my face! And after purchasing this beauty product I went out and waited for a cab. I waited for a couple of minutes and then I was able to spot a vacant cab. So when I finally got in, I told the driver the place where the taxi should stop. (I'm not gonna say where I live for security purposes but it's near Basak Lapu Lapu)

Because I was a li'l exhausted, I wasn't really aware of what was happening outside coz I took a quick nap. UNTIL...

I didn't feel the taxi move! The taxi was in front of Crown Regency hotel when the taxi stopped moving! At first, I thought an accident might have happened. Usually it's normal to have this heavy volume
    of traffic on that location because it was Friday, and many people were going home from work. (That was 7 pm)

So I waited and perhaps these vehicles would move in a short while, maybe 2-3 minutes? But the contrary happened! 10 minutes had passed and I was still in front of Crown Regency.

What the fcuk was goin' on?!

Because of my impatience, and because the taxi meter was about
    to reach 200 pesos (150 lang akung budget sa taxi) I went out of the taxi, but before that, I paid the fare (Lain sad kaayu kun di ku mubayad diba?)

I was frustrated! The heavy traffic, and the hot and humid weather felt like I was in hell! I had walked 200 meters and still the vehicles weren't moving. Until I saw this huge equipment used in road repair. Two lanes were blocked, leaving one lane on each side passable coz there are 2 lanes both left and the right, making it 4 lanes all in all. It was like "eureka!" I have found the cause of this mega traffic! The stupid government is doing a road repair at the middle of the road on a RUSH HOUR!

Whoever planned to do this road reblocking due to a road repair is a high level MOR0N! Congrats to you! A proper time of road repair should've been set by the person who's in authority and I'm talking about 11 pm, when most people are asleep and when there are less people on the road, right? This situation is beyond morbid!

Had I stayed in the taxi I guess I would've spent more than 500 pesos and three hours on the road. Jam packed road!

Ang tarung nga karsada, gub-on jud? HASULA!

Could somebody shed light to this? When will this road repair bullcrap last, and are there alternate routes?

Thanks istorya kay nakapahungaw kos akung gibati!

road repairs are all over the cities these days...namundo kwarta ning mga boang...
    mez 2 ko trabaho...and thankfully, i don't have to deal with this kay 5am ko trabaho...2pm ko gawas...and masugat ra nako ning hangtod sa bridge ang traffic...

i'm not sure if this is a 24/7 work...but hopefully it is...this will be a MONTH-LONG thing that people have to endure...

panindot sa dalan...maytag guba kaayo...maayo ra baya unta to...

- - - Updated - - -

huna-hunaa nalang nga sa kaayo-han na sa dalan nato...kaysa mo-complain napod ta nga nanga-guba ang ligid kay dagko kaayo nga bangag nga wa tapaki...divah?

This thread should be moved to the General Discussion forum

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

huna-hunaa nalang nga sa kaayo-han na sa dalan nato...kaysa mo-complain napod ta nga nanga-guba ang ligid kay dagko kaayo nga bangag nga wa tapaki...divah?
    Nindot lagi ta to kung mga bangag ang ilang giayu, nya di man. Gipangbungkag man sa mga shunatay ang dalan! Mga animal sila.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nindot lagi ta to kung mga bangag ang ilang giayu, nya di man. Gipangbungkag man sa mga shunatay ang dalan! Mga animal sila.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    This thread should be moved to the General Discussion forum
    Ah? Mao ba? Mod ka? Palihug nalang kug transfer ha? K? Bye.

What is the mayor of Lapu-Lapu doing to solve this situation? It's her responsibility also aside from the DPWH or private construction company.

Quote Originally Posted by rayven716 View Post
    What is the mayor of Lapu-Lapu doing to solve this situation? It's her responsibility also aside from the DPWH or private construction company.
    I'm sure nagbinugo sya, together with her airhead cronies in the DPWH and the Lapu Lapu Government!

If the mayor can't solve a simple problem like traffic congestion, then I don't think she will even qualify to be a Barangay Councilor. He he.

Quote Originally Posted by rayven716 View Post
    If the mayor can't solve a simple problem like traffic congestion, then I don't think she will even qualify to be a Barangay Councilor. He he.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Mao na diha! Pila kahay kickback sa mga hinampak sa?

I just got an unconfirmed Tweet nga maabtan kunog December ang katrapik diha sa Basak? Please tagae tawn mig klaro nga duration para mahuman ng ilang gipambungkag nga yuta diha! Karung summer grabe na kaayu ang trapik partida pa ng mga studyante nga nagbakasyon! How much more kun magsugod na ang klase?

Hay kabugo nalang jud sa Lapu Lapu government! Somebody send them brains!

dili ni 24 hours nga trabaho... taga lapu2x ko and nig uli nako (1 in the morning) wala nay ga trabaho.... also dili man jud cya ignun nga tarong ang kalsada.. grabeh ka unleveled ang kalsada tungud sa mga tapak2 lang na trabaho. angay ra gyud cya ayuhun. kaso lang gi binlan naman lang hinuun og tagsa ka lane each side of the road.. perti jud kaayong trapika. naa pajud mga tricycle nga ga dugang2x sa congestion. mayta ila ni daliun kay hasol kaayo sa mga tao.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast