Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Unsa nga pills ang makapatambok?

Maka pa tambok sa dughan sa mga babae nga na i itlog.

Ang pills na akong na try kai Diane, maka pahamis sa kutis,maka dako sa boobs pero akong gi undang kai malipong ko permi daun mag sige ko kaon.. Naka gamit pd kog kanang yasmine.. Hiyang ra sa akoa pero maaahaal pd kaau.. Maka slim daw ang yasmine...so far murag wa man ko bantay na ni slim ko.. Ang trust pd na pills kai murag wala ra.. Wa koi na feel na side effect..

I am using Pills pra sko Acne, so far wla man ko kbantay if naa k.usaban.. I use YAZ.

Blog Entries

I'm really planning to use contraceptive pills after I've read nga it helps regulate hormones. But with too many brands with different good and bad side effects, mag-second thoughts nalang gyud ko. Don't have time to visit the OB too.. or it's just me being too lazy

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPH View Post

I'm really planning to use contraceptive pills after I've read nga it helps regulate hormones. But with too many brands with different good and bad side effects, mag-second thoughts nalang gyud ko. Don't have time to visit the OB too.. or it's just me being too lazy
    advise lng nko nmo..bati jd mag pills..
    daghang side effects xa...

Back when I was still taking Dianne for almost 2 years, I became a walking bomb to my partner!
    It was my OB's advice to take coz of my PCOS..
    The effect was way worst, I've got low appetite, super moody that it almost rip my relationship with my bf
    so I went back to the OB and have it changed to Yasmin, still the same..so I figured I need to stop..krn back to normal nako..sapoton gihapon pero atleast naa nay hinungdan

naa jd na side effect ag pills ky for hormones mn gd nah. likayan lng jd ninyo boys ang dali mka irita sa inyo girls hehe ky if matarog ang mood..yatap! hehe hapuhapon pirmi lng pra dili mairita hehe

who tried Gynera pills?

10.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345