Default To all left handed, do you use left handed style keyboard?

To all left handed, do you use left handed style keyboard?

if NOt, how do you copy and paste? I just tried it, it seems quite difficult.

I'm left handed and no, I don't use a left handed style keyboard. I use what's readily available in the market, the standard ones or the normal keyboard.

How do I copy and paste? I do it just like you do. High light then press ctrl+c then press ctrl+v or high light, right click on mouse, press copy, right click on mouse again, press paste. Pretty much the same with everyone else.

i use the normal keyboard. I didn't even know such keyboard as a left handed keyboard exists. copy and paste i pretty do the same as what everyone does and I didn't find it difficult from the beginning. It's a matter of practice and getting used to.

wow, okay... no left handed keyboard diay exist. hehe.

But I keep the mouse on the left... it freaks everyone out in the office

And from there it's just a short distance to bring my left hand from the mouse to the keyboard to hit Ctrl+C or V

i am left-handed pero i do what most people usually do in the computer; type using normal keyboard and mouse on the right hand..naa ra na sa pag.anad sa imong kamot =)

Naay left handed keyboard oi.

Pero ang mga reviewers mo insist nga "for right handed people" kuno. hehe

Left handed ko, pero regular keyboard ra ako gamit. Mao may naandan, labi na in my developing years nga puro regular keyboards naa sa school, with the mouse on the right side.

What do you mean 'difficult' igka copy-paste? You mean CTRL+C and CTRL+V? Sayon ra gani kay tumong sa left side ang mga keys. Lisud if pilit imong fingers sa "ASDF" (a la "correct typing position"), ako kay ambak2x style man ko mag type, pero 73wpm ra gihapon average. Works for me. lol

8.    Advertisement