Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Computer Diagnosis - Check engine light diagnosis, Reset and fault code read.

Is your check engine light on? What to know the specific diagnosis for the check engine light being on?

I can give you...

• The code to specify which area needs to be fixed or replaced.

• Reset the check engine light.

• Give you an emission status.

Save Thousands! from guessing and get to the source of the problem.

Only Php500 per plug and read! It doesn't matter if it gives 1 code or 10. It will still be Php500.

If I cannot get a code. I wont charged!

So What is a check engine light?
    A malfunction indicator lamp, also known as a check engine light, is a tell-tale to indicate malfunction of a computerized engine management system. It is found on the instrument panel of most automobiles. When illuminated, it is typically either amber of red in color.
    Credits: Wikipedia

Don't Ignore that Light
    So if the Check Engine light comes on and it's steady rather than flashing, what do you do? The most obvious answer, of course, is to get the engine checked. But many people do nothing, perhaps fearing an expensive repair bill. Some drivers with older cars want to squeeze out as many remaining miles as possible without visiting a service garage. But before they can pass their state's vehicle inspection, they have to get the light turned off. And a state inspection is a good motivator for dealing with the problem. If the light is lit, there's a good chance the car is releasing excess pollutants or consuming too much gas.
    Credits: Edmunds.com

Please send me a private message.
    I will be using state of the art diagnostic reader. The same ones used at leading auto shops here in the USA.

Sun Cellular - 9238371448

Honda Fit: rough idle , check engine light on

OBD PORT SAMPLE

Vehicle: Honda Fit
    Complaint: Rough Acceleration
    Diagnosis: Speed Sensor Malfunction
    Verdict: Client saves time and money. Direct solution to the problem. No more guessing and testing around.
    Last edited by mike's_4x4; 03-07-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Saka nato para ma basa.

Good Morning Dha!

home service ni imu bro?
    thanks

any feedback here?

pwede pa check kung naa bay mga errors sa ecu though wala may check engine nisiga. just want to make sure ok ba ang ecu kay gikan raba ni na repair more than a year.thanks. just pm me kung unsa.

Quote Originally Posted by fracture View Post
    home service ni imu bro?
    thanks

• Meet ups lang ta boss kanang lugar maka park ta na naay shade. Pero if duol rata pwede kaayu ko mu home service.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    any feedback here?

• Yes, Boss kit_cebu unsa imu question?

Quote Originally Posted by pspoon_low-end View Post
    pwede pa check kung naa bay mga errors sa ecu though wala may check engine nisiga. just want to make sure ok ba ang ecu kay gikan raba ni na repair more than a year.thanks. just pm me kung unsa.

• Pwede kaayu bai. I can also give you your emission status.

By the way naa pako sa states ha. Next week pako ma abot. so mag schedule lang ta for next week. Thanks!
    Last edited by mike's_4x4; 11-18-2013 at 02:16 AM.

NICE! fall in line ko for appointment daan. pm your contact number lang nya. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pspoon_low-end View Post
    NICE! fall in line ko for appointment daan. pm your contact number lang nya. thanks.
    Cge no problem..

subscribing to this thread, boss ky nag check engine light pod amo sakyanan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast