Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Who is Cedric Lee?

Everybody knows the victim, but who is the alleged perpetrator?

In his LinkedIn, an exclusive social networking site for professionals, Lee is a contractor by occupation.He is the Board Chairman and Company President of Izumo Contractors, which built the Davao del Sur Cultural Sports Business Center, the Maasin City Integrated Market Complex.

According to his LinkedIn profile, the Izumo Contractors has its office in Robinsons Galleria Corporate Center.

The alleged Navarro-Bunevacz attacker is also the managing director of Colossal Mining Corporation, the biggest iron and sand concessionaire in the Philippines, which in 2004 had tenements totaling 40,000 hectares.Lee is also the chairman and president of Phil-Asia Dredging and Reclamation Corporation, which is on a two-year contract to conduct dredging operations on the Cagayan River.

Another of Lee’s companies, Waste Management Incorporated, is in contract with the provincial government of Cebu that would manage the province’s landfill.

Lee has a Bachelor’s degree on Business Management from the De La Salle University, his profile said.

Read more: Who is Cedric Lee? | Inquirer Entertainment

Sen. Joseph Victor "JV" Ejercito admitted Wednesday that he has a problem with businessman Cedric Lee's "character", enough to block Lee's bid for the construction of San Juan's city hall when he was still mayor.

In an interview, Ejercito said Lee used to be his schoolmate in Xavier School in San Juan. Ejercito was Xavier's HS batch 87, Lee was HS batch 88 while Sen. Sonny Angara was HS batch 89.

"Noong sa Xavier, tahimik lang yan (Cedric) kasi payat pa siya noon. Walang record na basagulero. Pero after college, iwas na ako sa ganoong mga karakter. Hindi kasi maganda ang background. Iwas na lang ako sa gulo," he said.

Ejercito confirmed Lee is a "kakilala" since they are neighbors in San Juan City. However, he said they are not "barkadas."

"Nagkakasabay kami mag-jogging minsan pero hanggang ganun na lang yun...Para sa akin, very important ang character. Nakikita mo naman ang asta niya at yung kanyang mga kasamahan. Ayoko yung ganung klaseng mga karakter," he said.

Ejercito said he made sure that Lee and his partner, Tyrone Ong, did not get the contract for the construction of the new San Juan City Hall in 2001. Ejercito was mayor of San Juan at that time.

"Inabutan ko na kasi yung project nilang construction ng San Juan stadium. Pero after nun, di na namin binigay sa kanila ang city hall, kasi nga medyo iba ang karakter nila, ng mga kasamahan niya."

Read more:
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/01/29/14/jv-ejercito-has-problem-cedric-lees-character

In high school, the senator said, Lee was skinny and quiet but the businessman’s appearance and character changed after college when he got into bodybuilding.

While he still saw him around, Ejecito said he kept his distance from Lee because of what he had been hearing about that he had always been involved in mauling incidents.

“It’s not that I’m afraid of him. But I just don’t want any trouble,” the senator said of Lee.

Read more: Cedric Lee failed to bag San Juan projects because of his

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************

this guy is very very private. can't even read anything about him from wikipedia.

in criminal profiling, it is important to know the criminal's personal history....... so the questions that have been nagging in my mind are:

where did Cedric Lee's wealth and influence come from?
    what's his family like?
    was he an (over/under)achiever in school - from nursery to college?
    how was he in his teenage days?

well, based on the reports i added, i think i can presumably answer the questions now. hehe

where did Cedric Lee's wealth and influence come from? - wealth is from his family because he is jv's neighbor but influence is probably due to his gym mates!

what's his family like? - wealthy but from what clan of lees is he from?

was he an (over/under)achiever in school - from nursery to college? - he must have been an achiever

how was he in his teenage days? - silent type but dangerous! hehe

but maybe there are istoryan experts out there who know more stuffs about him. paki.share naman po. i'm curious.
    Last edited by H.Wolowitz; 02-01-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    One thing for sure based on those mentioned, his not that easy to get rid with.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    One thing for sure based on those mentioned, his not that easy to get rid with.
    yup daghan kaayog bala tawhana

a certified master manipulator

kay if imong basehan ang reported assaults of his past, klaro kaayo nga nihilom na lang iyang mga victims kay kahibaw sila nga wala silay dag.anan, including vina morales herself

The feeling I'm getting from Cedric Lee is that he sounds very much like the stereotypical mob boss: travels with a posse of thugs, has multiple shady business organizations, ties to high-ranking police, generals and politicians, apparent history of violence and abuse (see Bunevacz, Vina Morales), hires a lawyer known for dealing with scumbags (Howard Callejo, lawyer of Zaldy Ampatuan), the list goes on. Maybe some of that is media slant, but even taking that into account, he still smells fishy.

ANOTHER SHADY CHARACTER and A PERFECT VILLAIN

based on what I read on the news and saw on TV.

well...he is now the chairman of the "celebrity killjoy'...hehehe

case delayed
    case dissmissss,.
    mao ra gihapon padulngan ani

Quote Originally Posted by letsee! View Post
    well...he is now the chairman of the "celebrity killjoy'...hehehe
    hehe killjoy jowd boss!

kung si napoles kay mga politiko ang tirada

siya kay mga artista!

This guy should go down along w/his minions&connections his a loose cannon waiting to explode.........

i thought cedric lee is the grand son of the legend bruce lee...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H.Wolowitz View Post
    this guy is very very private. can't even read anything about him from wikipedia.

in criminal profiling, it is important to know the criminal's personal history....... so the questions that have been nagging in my mind are:

[/FONT][/COLOR]where did Cedric Lee's wealth and influence come from?
    what's his family like?
    was he an (over/under)achiever in school - from nursery to college?
    how was he in his teenage days?

maybe there are istoryan experts out there who know these stuff about him. i'm curious.
    naglibog lang ko... in-ana cya ka dato pero y man gidaginot pa niyas vhong navarro og iyang 1million? ? ? naa pajd cguro ugat aning hitaboa .... ug unsa kaha na? suya2 cguro ni duda nako

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast