Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: piano stuff

Default piano stuff

i have played the piano for as long as i can remember, im not here to brag especially as my music skills are still mediocre. i just want to share that God has given me a gift to quickly analyze and process a sound and my hands just moves on its own, its like it has a mind of its own.when i listen to a song it keeps playing back in my mind and then i start to play.im just very grateful for having this God-given talent.Is there anyone of you out there who can relate to what i just said? if you are one, isnt it amazing, doesn't it blow your mind at the mid parts of the piece when you suddenly realize, "HEY IM REALLY DOING IT".
    please share your thoughts about the piano, music, listening, calmness, inspiration, experiences, etc. im curious of what's your/their take on this.

ps. if you dont like piano that much, or at all please feel free to express as well, your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.

everytime mu play ko sa piano, mu ingun gyud dayun c grandma na liwata gyud nimo na ko day, ayaw gyud na kalimti o pasagdi ang gift sa Ginoo nimo.

Blog Entries
    I learned to play the play the piano when I was still at the age of 6.. somewhere in time pa to ako first piece.. pero karon nakalimot na ko ehehe

I can play the piano. I learned how to play the piano. My skill—it wasn't given—all thanks to me and my teacher.

Junior Member Platinum Member Pandas.Box's Avatar
    Been playing since I was still 5. Used to compose simple piano hits way back high school till now..most of them unfinished though. Just a couple that I polished..was also able to join music contests all through out school days.. oh well.. TS, you should record and post some of your piano works, so a lot of people here would be inspired including me.

Me i try practice piano lessons christmas songs for my lessonsp...

Elite Member
    kahibalo ko gamay but not that good.. i just learned to play it by myself without a piano teacher.. i was inspired when someone played it for me during my birthday way back in highschool.. it was his birthday gift..

basta interesado ka maka learn.. maka mao gid ka maski walay teacher..
    Last edited by peesoot; 02-28-2014 at 04:43 AM.

sauna abi jd nko ug imposible kaayo nko ma kat onan na ang pag sepra kay murag d jd nko makuha pero sa sige nko ug play nahibong lng ko one day ako na nakuha, grabe jd ning music noh? murag magic hehe

sauna noon mhilig jud ko piano kron ambot kamao pa ba kha ko....

kinsay naay nahibaw.an nga mo.lesson ninyo? kanang affordable lng ba.. kanang apil ngali theory..note reading...nahan ko makat.on...ay bag.o ra ko nag.practice nya makatukar rako by chords(mostly pasagdan ra nako ako mga tudlo maningkamot kng asa iya pamisliton, bsta lng d yabag paminawn haha)...pero naa koy planu ma.pro..or kanang tagaan ba ron ko ug usa k.sheet nya drtsu ra nako ma.play ba...i'm more than willing to practice jd para pd nya ako m.share sa ako mga anak puhon2(when the time comes ba, pero lau2 pa na lol)...pm me thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast