Page 65 of 118 FirstFirst ... 556263646566676875 ... LastLast

months from now makita nani siya sa mga soap opera...either good or bad, publicity ra ghapon. produkto sa telebisyon...comment2x lang gud

Blog Entries
    I don't really follow this news as much as my parents, but whenever I see Deniece on interview I'm skeptical whether she's telling the truth or not. I mean, I used to work in a women's shelter and we deal with rape victims, but Deniece doesn't have the qualities that you can see in most rape victims. A rape victim tend to have a lack or little alertness, anxiety, poor memory functions and etc. But her on the other hand has been accepting interviews on multiple occasions with full make-up and handled the questions really well for someone who should be dealing with rape trauma.

There was a police who was interviewed he suggested Deniece to have a medical examination but she refused. Then how would she present a case when the medical examination results is the crucial evidence that the rape happened? I'm not saying that she's lying but as far as my experience on dealing with these matters, it just doesn't add up to me.

luora!

I wonder what kind of game Deniece is playing.

sa ato pa wa pa jud silay ebidens sa rape case...hehehe...dai Deniece ganahan kang akong mo hiling ana?ipa hiling na tawn na oi...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    I don't really follow this news as much as my parents, but whenever I see Deniece on interview I'm skeptical whether she's telling the truth or not. I mean, I used to work in a women's shelter and we deal with rape victims, but Deniece doesn't have the qualities that you can see in most rape victims. A rape victim tend to have a lack or little alertness, anxiety, poor memory functions and etc. But her on the other hand has been accepting interviews on multiple occasions with full make-up and handled the questions really well for someone who should be dealing with rape trauma.

There was a police who was interviewed he suggested Deniece to have a medical examination but she refused. Then how would she present a case when the medical examination results is the crucial evidence that the rape happened? I'm not saying that she's lying but as far as my experience on dealing with these matters, it just doesn't add up to me.
    It is not Deniece's game, it is her lawyer. Here's a thought. Medical examination is not a must to convict a rapist. Neither the absence of any physical injuries or had she provide consent i.e. doing oral *** in their first encounter.

Elite Member
    Since when did Cornejo become a rapper? LOL

Na rapper guro ni siya kay na rape man

Quote Originally Posted by xxxancientxxx View Post
    Startalk Exclusive: Deniece Cornejo: Vhong, magpaka-lalaki ka! - YouTube

way angay oi!

ahaka mura mag nag masyar sa buwangan! wahahaha
    hehe bati.a ug nawng mohilak uy! makita ang ebidensya sa iyang retoke face!

Quote Originally Posted by masakiton View Post
    kung wala nag cheat c vhong.. wala unta issue
    tuktukon nay niduol sa manok.
    maihap ra ang laki nga tarong kung mao na kana ang hisgotan.
    plastic ra kaau ang laki nga muingon nga dili matintal.

11.    Advertisement