Default OTC birth control pills? Help asap.

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post as I do not see a sub - forum that generally discusses about female health and family planning, so I decided to this here instead and please do reply if I am in the wrong. It's been a few years since I logged into this account.

Going straight to the point. Asa ta makapalit ug OTC birth control pills aside sa gi offer sa filipinay.com.ph? I mean I'm looking for the 1 hour before sexual intercourse kay emergency kaau siya haha. My friend recommended me the Trust pill but I don't think they made their instructions in friendly lay man terms which is why I would wait around before doing the sexy part and find a suitable OTC pill cause I have no time to reschedule for an OB check up. )=

I've tried checking the online pharmacies but they're not very helpful at all since the call centre's are until 8pm...not 24/7

Also, Anyone know a very female friendly OB that doesn't give you the stink eye? I have a baby face so I'm pretty troubled if they give me the "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING" look and I'm already 21 going 22 by next year. Another question, Does anyone know of a clinic that allows you to get a membership at a good singleton price as I am continuing my education and presently out of the work force.

hmmmm i think the pill your thinking of is not available in our country
    the pills we have available are either taken regularly or injectables...all these are needed prior to the act
    the website u referred, all those pills are available over the counter in various drugstores

now my ideas hehehehe
    you can choose from
    abstinence - veeeerrrryyy difficult but risk free
    condom - lessens the fun
    rythmn - risk laden route
    pills - lesser risk...still naa
    cap - i really dont have knowledge bout this

ayaw lang kalain ha
    if i read between the lines (then again maybe i was reading too much into it, sorry )

wala ko kadungog ug 1 hour "BEFORE" pill.. pero naay gitawag nga morning after pill...

Any tutorials for taking birth pills?

If your family has a history of heart or blood-related problems it is best to consult a doctor before taking pills.

Better yet, don't take it. Too many risks. Some doctors just give it without considering the effects it has.

wew 2013 na man ni... unsa nah maka recommend nimo TS?

Where do you get such stuff from? I would like to recommend that you check out the service on BidRx.com for example. I am pretty sure that you will find it interesting and working to you, check it out and good luck

9.    Advertisement