Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 ... LastLast

so sorry to hear that sis..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by butong101 View Post
    Nitwit: a friend once told me, sometimes being cruel is the most kind gift you can give to a man.

while it's nice that you help, make them work too, as hard as how you work. It will make them realize that money is hard earned.

they'll have no choice soon but to get a job otherwise they will surely starve. i've already made up my mind and i dont think it'll ever change after all the lies they've made,I'm become so cold towards them to the point that i just dont wanna know about them. it makes me sick, the whole lot of it.

you can't just entirely blame them, because you feed them to become monsters. you never instill he values your father gave you so they never knew.

I guess, what I am trying to say is that, "Hate" should not be the motivation why you are doing this. But because you just want to move on with your life and free yourself from the burden..

It's every easy to cut people off these days... just change your phone number, delete your facebook, etc etc... if that's what you really want to do.

take care and good luck.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    you can't just entirely blame them, because you feed them to become monsters. you never instill he values your father gave you so they never knew.

I guess, what I am trying to say is that, "Hate" should not be the motivation why you are doing this. But because you just want to move on with your life and free yourself from the burden..

It's every easy to cut people off these days... just change your phone number, delete your facebook, etc etc... if that's what you really want to do.

take care and good luck.
    i made a promise to my father's grave that i will look after the family he has left and will make sure ill keep them together but yes i admit, ive gone overboard with everything and i made them lazy and what they are now is entirely my fault. i dont hate them,hate is such a strong word but im disappointed. dont bite the hand that feeds you

ok ra na,...kung dili pa okay, de pa na ang end

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    they'll have no choice soon but to get a job otherwise they will surely starve. i've already made up my mind and i dont think it'll ever change after all the lies they've made,I'm become so cold towards them to the point that i just dont wanna know about them. it makes me sick, the whole lot of it.
    although, i was suggesting that you push them to work for themselves, it is also my position to suggest to you that you learn to forgive them, and don't be vengeful and cold to them..

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    i made a promise to my father's grave that i will look after the family he has left and will make sure ill keep them together but yes i admit, ive gone overboard with everything and i made them lazy and what they are now is entirely my fault. i dont hate them,hate is such a strong word but im disappointed. dont bite the hand that feeds you
    IMHO you cant just pull out like that, because you gave them that lifestyle in the first place. you allowed them to have it.
    it's like running away after committing a mistake.

maybe you should talk to them first, and tell them about your plan, whether they will agree or not that's what your gonna do.

if they don't have any other source of money then, give them a fix monthly budget no more no less. simplify their lifestyle, remove the unnecessary perks you have given them.

you let them understand that, that is the only money you can give them monthly. overtime you should reduce that amount until they can stand on their own. this should give them enough time to strive or die and its entirely up to them by then.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by butong101 View Post
    although, i was suggesting that you push them to work for themselves, it is also my position to suggest to you that you learn to forgive them, and don't be vengeful and cold to them..
    Ill tell you why im becoming very cold sir,

I was stuck in the hospital for horrific pelvic pain for a week and ive been diagnosed for having a ruptured cysts and cervical hemmorhage, while i was there my mum constantly been pestering me about the 4million she asked so she can start over and shes been harrassing me though she knew i was at the hospital which by the eay when i got out i just found out that they kept complaining that she doesnt have any money yet she has been collecting money from the peoplr that owed me money and for this month she has collected 100k and not just that, she has been accepting pawn stuffs which i didnt know about.

Then here comes the real catch, since she noticed i was ignoring her, she is sending my sister to lie and asked me more money for school projects though there wasnt any.

Then i asked my friend that lives in the same property and been told more lies and oh...before i forget, my sister had 4 abortions all in my expense and ive been the last one to know and everyone that knew us in town already knew about it.

So please tell me, why wouldnt i become so cold? My head id spinning right now trying to figure out what sort of mother will condone a daughter that sleeps around with a married man and just wanna party hard while my mum looks after her daughter out of wedlock and by the way, have i mentioned i paid for the nanny too?

Though i stopped them from getting nannies, they lied and said thry dont have any but they took another 3 again because they cant survive without a nanny!

we've constantly been moving around because of the embarassment my older sister brought in the family but the saddest part is, my mum hasnt done any actions to stop such behavior.
    Last edited by nitwit; 07-31-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    wow...what a sad story...let them feel you...helping someone has an ending..that they need to stand on their own, that life is not easy that they need to work for it to compensate their needs. I salute you TS.. where dgte TS? I have a lolo in dgte.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    IMHO you cant just pull out like that, because you gave them that lifestyle in the first place. you allowed them to have it.
    it's like running away after committing a mistake.

maybe you should talk to them first, and tell them about your plan, whether they will agree or not that's what your gonna do.

if they don't have any other source of money then, give them a fix monthly budget no more no less. simplify their lifestyle, remove the unnecessary perks you have given them.

you let them understand that, that is the only money you can give them monthly. overtime you should reduce that amount until they can stand on their own. this should give them enough time to strive or die and its entirely up to them by then.
    I wouldnt say i gAve them the lifestyle.if you read my first post, we all grew up with nannies amd helpers.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 ... LastLast