Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Actually this is a case of what psychology calls codependency.

A shrink maybe of help TS

You baby them too much... I used to be in a "similar" situation until I decided to do the "right thing" (my definition)... Yes, na konsensya ko, daghan kaayo wa ganahi sa akong gibuhat... pero tan.awa karon, kaya man lagi nila nga wala ko.. point is, mag SIGE ra na sila ug salig nimo if padayon ka'g hatag.

Let them learn to manage things on their own.. I know, bati kaayo ilang tan.aw nimo karon since you stopped supporting them and all, BUT think about this.. if ever magkalisod ka, do you think mag cge pa na sila ug duol nimo? (considering ilang lifestyle karon?) possible, but it's a 20-80 chance.

While it is true nga family nimo sila, you also need to focus on YOUR family which is your husband and kid/kids.

Let them live their own lives!

Laktod pagka storya: dili na sila makat.on kung sige ka ug hungit nila..

"He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented
    with what he would like to have."

Mao na situation na makaingon ka "I hate being rich".

kumusta na TS? Unsai update?

Basin gi-kidnap si TS sa iya mama, para mangayo ug ransom. ^^

up up up up......

hey TS, what if mag change ka ug contact info d ay?
    and keep the communication between you and your other sibling (bec of the school allowance) as private as you can and stick to non-real time communication like email lang?

this way, dli ka ma cge "harass" sa imo mum about sa iya mga text ug threats.
    thru email dli cla makacontact nmo constantly unlike sa text or call na anytime pwedi ka mareach and makaguba sa imo adlaw..
    Last edited by cebugdev; 07-04-2013 at 08:14 AM.

sus grabeha ani..ayaw nalang na padad-e ts oi..nana btaw apartment dra nga ila gidala maka generate najud cla og income ana para makat-on pud cla og unsaon pag gasto sa kwarta

tsk tsk

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    kumusta na TS? Unsai update?
    UPDATE: im back talking to my mum but this time im setting the limits. I told her what I want done and what I expect. told her I cannot send anymore money than I used to, that they have to start doing something with the investments that I left over there otherwise they can expect themselves to starve as well as I told her that I don't feel that I am responsible to look after everyone as it is her job and my older sister's job because I am now married with a child and finally I told her she can disown me all she likes if shes not happy but at least I get to tell her how I really feel and I feel nothing but being used and abused. at first she was very upset but she called me later on the same day to apologize and said she will make the best out of what they got.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast