• Parklane

9 2.80%
  • Club Ultima

23 7.17%
Page 454 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 444451452453454455456457464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 10800
    Blog Entries

@rey04

try bro ang COnzace multivitamin, Zinc, and Vit. A,C,and E. medyo mahal lang. pero gamit kaau sa recovery especially ang zinc. Try pud ang ZMA bro pero medyo kamahalan lang pud lage.maka uyon rman ko sa revicon kanang tag 4Php/pc. pero taken pud lage early morn together with meal, fish oil, and 500mg C. and late night with my 1 scoop of promatrix.

Works well for me...

cheers

unsaon di pagpa dako ug bagtak ?

whew! been a while since nkavisit ngari

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleza View Post
    I went to Fitness First in the city (I live in Perth, Western Australia) but I think gyms are more interested in getting your money. So now, I work out at home and go to a boxing gym with a friend who's a trainer
    i've been a member of fitness first for the 1st 10 mos since i started working out. in terms of equipment, fitness first has arguably the best compared to the other gyms here in cebu. but yeah it is a bit expensive. and i think once you get used to your routine and get disciplined enough, the less-expensive gyms are the more convenient choice. welcome to cebu btw

Quote Originally Posted by rey04 View Post
    of course that's their core business. just dont mind them and just enroll on what really interests you. ayaw na tong uban nga kaya ra nimu like boxing nga pwerte rang sayuna, hehehe

anyway, anyone here can give me advice on what is the best multivitamin nga super effective jud?
    you could look at nutrilite products bai. organic ila mga products and endorsed by readers' digest and men's health as one of their trusted brands. nagswitch ko sa ilang daily 30s vitamins and makaingon ko na effective jud labi medyo kuwang kag rest. usually if kuwang ko rest dili ko kafinish sa 5k run nako in 27mins pero basta mag take ko ana kay ok kaau. pero research lang sa jud siguro kay lahi2x man sad tag response.

Quote Originally Posted by NealV View Post
    Congarts boss! hehe pariha rata pero opposite lng hehe from daot 2 biggy hehe
    thanks bai. it took me more than a year to shed 80+lbs and may na lang na maintain ra jud nako. though karon kay nagplateau na jud ko kay naglisod nkog pa lose >.<

Blog Entries
    @frozen boi

exercises like standing calf raises, donkey calf raises, leg press calf presses, and seated calf raises will do. its not an easy bodypart gyud dude if you are not genetically gifted with it. pero makuha rman gyud cya basta sige lang gyud nimu tirahan like twice a week. i increased my calf size by 2 inches with standing and seated calf raises done faithfully....(dont forget to stretch the muscle after every set to induce blood flow into the muscle bellies and the fascia...)

-patience is a virtue -

P.S guys... kinsay makig tunga dymatize expand energized 240 tablets and 2,500 PHp mahangyo pa sa wisechoice. Preworkout nitric oxide booster ni cya. explosive strength and perpetual pumps...text me 09226080932. thanks...mas maau kung 3 ta kabouk. hapdus ra kaau sa bulsa ang 2.5k )

Blog Entries
    of course that's their core business. just dont mind them and just enroll on what really interests you. ayaw na tong uban nga kaya ra nimu like boxing nga pwerte rang sayuna, hehehe
    ----what does that mean??

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBoi View Post
    unsaon di pagpa dako ug bagtak ?

seated calf raise and standing calf raise.

are you a foreigner miss?

Blog Entries
    are you a foreigner miss?
    yea i guess u can say that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleza View Post
    yea i guess u can say that.

what i mean is enroll only those needed. boxing can be easily self learned at home.
    Last edited by rey04; 12-02-2010 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kloggy View Post
    whew! been a while since nkavisit ngari

thanks bai. it took me more than a year to shed 80+lbs and may na lang na maintain ra jud nako. though karon kay nagplateau na jud ko kay naglisod nkog pa lose >.<
    unsay secreto sa imu pag lose ug 80lbs bro?

11.    Advertisement