Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If all guys are the same,then why does it take them a long time to choose a boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by backerking View Post
    Im just thinking kung unsay opposite ani nga sinultihan sa mga babae...

- - - Updated - - -

I agree... Pero bakit pag failed same lang yung guys?

basin lang iyang mga failed relationships same tanan ug reason. and they are usually referring to only one aspect of male personality when they say that.

mao lage na dapat di mag diritsu2x dayon ug sugot.. hahaha.. background check muna mga girls..

Maybe, its just their way of blaming the opposite s3x if their relationship doesn't work out, wait till they meet that someone, diba, moingon dayon na; I"VE GOT A KEEPER, DILI JUD DIAY PAREHAS TANANG LAKI. ha,ha,ha.

i don't agree that they're all the same. women who say like that are those who end up with the wrong person. i've been hurt many times but i can't say that they're all the same.

i never thought about this line..hahaha my line kay " don't you ever get to thinking that you're irreplaceable"

mostly, who says that line kadtong mga one sided nah person and whose heart got broken repeatedly... but each of us is individually unique and i'm glad and thankful for that!

woman tends to become emotionally involve... to listen and be sensitive, that's all im asking..am i that needy?? yaykz

women who compare that all guys are the same are one night stand fans.

Para naku ha, kun unsa man gani ang gibuhat sa uban kanimu inday ayaw intawun pod idamay ang tanan nga kalahi ni Adan. Always remember, tungod sa imong amahang natawo ka diri sa kalibutan, tungod sa imong lolo natawo ang imong amahan diri sa kalibutan. If mu ingon ka nga ang tanan laki kay parehas ra so pasabot nimu nga ungrateful ka ug imu giapil ang imong papa, lolo, angkol ug mga igsoon nga laki?

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12