Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    Kehlpao12 - you lied sa imong AD saying na the item is in GOOD CONDITION ... and having some MINOR DEFECTS doesn't mean it is in good condition. That in itself is misleading.. you're misrepresenting the item that's being sold. And, why would you say the item was in Good Condition when you claimed that you never saw the item - why would you give assurance that the item is indeed in good condition? ... And karon mo hugas kas imong mga kamot kay tungod sa imo nang igsuon ang item? Dili ka mo angkon ug responsibilidad - you sold the item under your name.. you wrote a fraudulent description.. knowing the condition of the item, who, in his right mind, would sell an item that belongs in the garbage? .... is this how you do business? You give false guarantees?

Thread Starter: Why make the transaction without even checking the merchandise? Although I'm very disgusted sa vendor nga gabaligya silag item nga unta ilabay na, nganong wala man sab ninyo gi check up before mo nag exchange ug kwarta? Nganong wa man ka mangayo ug actual pictures before mo ni adto sa ilang balay? Sayop sab na ninyo nganong naabot mo ani nga situation.

-------------------------

This is what I would suggest.. ang nakapait man gud kay your business happened diri sa ISTORYA.NET and we don't tolerate these kind of things. Although dili ni makalikayan but we're trying to minimize things like these on happening. KEHLPAO I urge you to reimburse TRANQUIL. You posted an ad with fraudulent descriptions. Good condition you say ... checking the pictures, I would never put my baby on that crib. How can you even sell an unsafe crib? That crib should've been thrown in the dumpsters a long time ago. Get the crib back.. give it back to your sister and have her throw it out. Kanang crib imong gi baligya has the potential of killing an infant.

Mao ni akong suggestion .. now I can't force you to do it .. the best I can do to is to give you 2 DAYS to comply .. then ug walay progress, I will ban your account. We can't have you do business in ISTORYA.NET ug limpyo imong konsensya after aning pagkahitabo-a. REMEMBER! We're not talking about a huge amount of cash here... There's a lot more at stake here (name and reputation, principle, trust, character, word of honor, etc...) I just hope that holds more value to you than money. Naa rabay moy construction business - I wonder what would happen if people finds out how you do business. They can't help but wonder of what to expect - do you guys cut corners? - give false guarantees? - Apply maro-maro tactics and skimp on materials and quality?

.. TRANQUIL - let me know if steps has been taken to rectify this situation. I cannot allow vendors like these doing business here in ISTORYA.NET. - and I hope you learned your lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Item description:

Baby girl crib color pink with brown stripes, with diaper changing table free foam and hotdog pillows pink color
    in good condition, used naay small defects but minor rajud kaau.
    Bought at 5k, selling for only 1,800

Looks similar to this but with diaper changing table and foam: Ang mga resulta ng Google para sa http://cdn.sulitstatic.com/images/20...74e2a50862c970 6144cbf7b.jpg

Baby walker color pink
    in good condition, used. naay small defects but minor rajud kaau.
    bought at 2k, selling for only 900

CALL me for faster transactions 0922 277 8688

For pick up only at maria luisa banilad. No reservations, first come first serve. I assure you these used things are in good condition. Only used for about 6 months. Medyo abog lang tungod kay nakastock sa sa cabinet.
    saktu kaayu..nang hugas dayun sa sayup!..
    moana na ka na sa imung ate ang crib..dn sa imu post la man gane ka ni tell na na sa imung ate na ang crib
    now moana ka nga sa 1500 lng mangilad ka?mao njud na imu nabuhat miss..
    bati au ni klase na mga seller..dli ni angay pasanayun..
    dn mamaligya diay kag wa ka kita sa imung gibaligya kung unsa nay nawng ana?..
    tsk tsk stk..luoya tawn sa bby uie nag antus nuon sa guba na crib..

and thanks for the admin ani coz nilihuk jud sila..makadaot mangud ni dli lng kai sa seller kun dli sa ISTORYA jud...

Wow a lot of scammers are really pretty. It seems that they are ganging up and using there attractive heveanly faces to scam buyers here in istorya.net.

Kehlpao12 - you lied sa imong AD saying na the item is in GOOD CONDITION ... and having some MINOR DEFECTS doesn't mean it is in good condition. That in itself is misleading.. you're misrepresenting the item that's being sold. And, why would you say the item was in Good Condition when you claimed that you never saw the item - why would you give assurance that the item is indeed in good condition? ... And karon mo hugas kas imong mga kamot kay tungod sa imo nang igsuon ang item? Dili ka mo angkon ug responsibilidad - you sold the item under your name.. you wrote a fraudulent description.. knowing the condition of the item, who, in his right mind, would sell an item that belongs in the garbage? .... is this how you do business? You give false guarantees?

Thread Starter: Why make the transaction without even checking the merchandise? Although I'm very disgusted sa vendor nga gabaligya silag item nga unta ilabay na, nganong wala man sab ninyo gi check up before mo nag exchange ug kwarta? Nganong wa man ka mangayo ug actual pictures before mo ni adto sa ilang balay? Sayop sab na ninyo nganong naabot mo ani nga situation.

-------------------------

This is what I would suggest.. ang nakapait man gud kay your business happened diri sa ISTORYA.NET and we don't tolerate these kind of things. Although dili ni makalikayan but we're trying to minimize things like these on happening. KEHLPAO I urge you to reimburse TRANQUIL. You posted an ad with fraudulent descriptions. Good condition you say ... checking the pictures, I would never put my baby on that crib. How can you even sell an unsafe crib? That crib should've been thrown in the dumpsters a long time ago. Get the crib back.. give it back to your sister and have her throw it out. Kanang crib imong gi baligya has the potential of killing an infant.

Mao ni akong suggestion .. now I can't force you to do it .. the best I can do to is to give you 2 DAYS to comply .. then ug walay progress, I will ban your account. We can't have you do business in ISTORYA.NET ug limpyo imong konsensya after aning pagkahitabo-a. REMEMBER! We're not talking about a huge amount of cash here... There's a lot more at stake here (name and reputation, principle, trust, character, word of honor, etc...) I just hope that holds more value to you than money. Naa rabay moy construction business - I wonder what would happen if people finds out how you do business. They can't help but wonder of what to expect - do you guys cut corners? - give false guarantees? - Apply maro-maro tactics and skimp on materials and quality?

.. TRANQUIL - let me know if steps has been taken to rectify this situation. I cannot allow vendors like these doing business here in ISTORYA.NET. - and I hope you learned your lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Item description:

Baby girl crib color pink with brown stripes, with diaper changing table free foam and hotdog pillows pink color
    in good condition, used naay small defects but minor rajud kaau.
    Bought at 5k, selling for only 1,800

Looks similar to this but with diaper changing table and foam: Ang mga resulta ng Google para sa http://cdn.sulitstatic.com/images/20...74e2a50862c970 6144cbf7b.jpg

Baby walker color pink
    in good condition, used. naay small defects but minor rajud kaau.
    bought at 2k, selling for only 900

CALL me for faster transactions 0922 277 8688

For pick up only at maria luisa banilad. No reservations, first come first serve. I assure you these used things are in good condition. Only used for about 6 months. Medyo abog lang tungod kay nakastock sa sa cabinet.
    @ EZRA

unsa na update ani nga case boss? mura 2 days naman since imo ghatagan ug warning to settle....

The 2nd day is tomorrow 5:30 AM my time ... I'm waiting for her response or 5:30 tomorrow morning (or in my case, as soon as I wake up) ... then I'll do what needs to be done.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Blog Entries
    ​lingawa nakog basa ani uy . bitaw , next time bantay jud sa mga gipangpalit na items check thoroughly jud .be vigilant

Accused member failed to comply .... banned

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

oh my gaadddd....

baga og make upppp ang seller . . .

dapat mo check jud mo sa item before nin.u gi palit

- - - Updated - - -

oh my gaadddd....

baga og make upppp ang seller . . .

dapat mo check jud mo sa item before nin.u gi palit

Accused member failed to comply .... banned
    Thank you so much admin for the action taken. We really appreciate your help. Lesson learned najud ni namo and we hope that others will also learn from this mistake. Thank you pud kaayo sa tanan na ni comment sa ani na thread.

Again, thank you so much admin and thank you istorya!

GOOD BLESS to all!

kalamay sa bohol ang seller! next time double check lang gyud

Thread closed.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789