Page 1 of 113 123411 ... LastLast

Default MEN who wear PINK

I find it really cool when guys wear pink shirts... para nako it shows that they're very confident.. kapoy na man gud ang mga pa macho effect..hehe! generally i like to look at guys who wear bright and/or light colors like orange, yellow and PINK..hehe..any violent reactions..??

Default Re: MEN who wear PINK

cool mulang..
    cute gyud

yup..cute sad diay..esp kung cute and angayan ang gasuot.. and it makes you look younger..

actually...it depends upon who or how the guy wears it....but..mostly....i find it also really cool and cute when guys wear pink...my crush wears this pink polo...na makalinig jud ko when he passes by....haaayyyy...angayan man gud kaau cya!!!weee!

I dont think its the color but pagka angayan sa gi sul-ob no matter what color siya. Personally ma angayan or dili , BAYOT ang akong tan-aw sa mga lalaki na mo sul-ob ug PINK . If yellow or any bright colored apparel , walay problema para nako except PINK . Too girly ra gyud kaau ang color .

ABBY .... ask lang ko ha why sa panamit makit-an ang pa MACHO EFFECT . Ngano man ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i like pastels on guys .. especially pink. mas masculine hinuon kay it shows how confident they are in their being men. i gave the crush a pink polo las christmas, but d kaau nia feel. but he wore it once... na-crush kog samot

men who wear pink are nt afraid 2 b labeled 'bayoton'...actually a turn on...ky confident man sa ilang masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by angelfyre
    men who wear pink are nt afraid 2 b labeled 'bayoton'...actually a turn on...ky confident man sa ilang masculinity
    Â* Hehehe , ako di ko MACHO and samot na bayot pa ko sa tanan bayot kung mag BINAYOT ko mao makusian ko usahay sa akong asawa pero I dont find any logic na proving urself of confidence in thru wearing PINK . For me confident ka yet ma-aan lang pod ka sa public .... what if samot mo ka crush sa laki tungod kay hasta brip PINK pod human SHUDI gyud diay ...hihihihihi .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40

I dont think its the color but pagka angayan sa gi sul-ob no matter what color siya. Personally ma angayan or dili , BAYOT ang akong tan-aw sa mga lalaki na mo sul-ob ug PINK . If yellow or any bright colored apparel , walay problema para nako except PINK . Too girly ra gyud kaau ang color .

ABBY .... ask lang ko ha why sa panamit makit-an ang pa MACHO EFFECT . Ngano man ?
    Bro it depends sa mind sa mga taw bro... you are wearing not to please others but you feel comfortable with it. It doesnt mean that wearing pink bayot na ang nisul ob ana. Maybe dili sya mosul ob og pink maybe tungod kay dili sya comfortable mosul ob og pink or mahadlok sya masakpan nga bayot diay. Depende sa pagdala sa lalake bro.

I respect your point bro and your choice.. well that's your choice og mao sad nang naka set sa imong mind. Pero dont judge others kung unsa iyang sul obon kay depende ra gyud na. Like for example, si Jude Law nindot man tan awon mo sul ob og pink... you think nga bayot sya? Come on bro you have to be wiser than that! WEARING PINK dili MAKAPA LABEL NIMO NGA KUNG UNSA KA.... kung giunsa nimo pag HANDLE NIMO SA IMONG SELF OG GIUNSA NIMO PAG DEAL SA IMONG MGA PERSONAL LIFE... mao nay maka paprove sa imong masculinity!!!!

GUYS WHO WEARS PINK RULES!!! not just the usual boring macho effect black or dark shirts..... too old fashion and out of trend!

hmm...ey ayaw mo pag away ok??para color lang sa shirt awayan na..i just want to express my fascination on guys who dare to be different or who try new things..dili lang usual na colors like black, blue, green etc..i mean..guys??don;t you get tired of the same old boring colors??y man ang girls..we can wear blue, black..and other colors associated with guys...how come ang guys..they get uncomfortable wearing pastel colors..and pink in particular...what's wrong with that??as long as the shirt fits you..y not try it..it's just a suggestion though..i'm not forcing guys to wear pink..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 113 123411 ... LastLast