Default BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy S4

Just PM me or text me for any inquiries.
    you can reach me at
    0932-9245644

Samsung Galaxy S4 16gb (I9500 - OCTA core) @ 31,790
    Samsung Galaxy S4 16gb (I9505 - QUAD core + LTE) @ 32,990

How To Order: (PLEASE READ)

Step 1: Call or Text Us
    - Inquire about the availability and price of the item. Contact Louise at this number– 0932 - 9245644

Step 2: Schedule a Meet-up
    - Louise Gadgets is a Cebu-based online store, you may choose among these meet-up places at your convenience: SM, Parkmall, Ayala, Robinson’s Cybergate, E-mall, IT Park and Gaisano Tabunok. Text or call us at least 1 hour before scheduling a meet-up.

Step 3: Confirm Order
    - An initial down payment of 2,000 (each unit) is required to process an order, this is NON-REFUNDABLE so make sure your order is final. This will be deducted from the total price of the unit/s ordered. Down payment will be thru meet-ups or BDO bank deposit. Our cut-off for orders is 12:00 noon, any payments made after 12:00 noon will be considered as next day’s order.

Step 4: Get Order in 1-2 days
    - Once initial down payment is made, allow us 1-2 days to process the order. Once item is on hand, we will immediately text or call you to set a meet-up for the delivery.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

*All items are Brand New, Original and Includes a Warranty
    *All items are Pre-Order
    *Be responsible for product specifications and features
    *Prices posted are fixed, bargaining is NOT encouraged
    *Prices are subject to change without prior notice
    *Refrain from calling during 10:00PM to 8:00AM, SMS is advisable but replies might be sent by daytime
    *Cash basis ONLY. NO installments, lay-away plans, cheques, and credit cards payments.

Just PM me or text me for any inquiries.
    you can reach me at

Warranty Agreement

The conditions stated herein are applicable to all items purchased from unless otherwise stated.

My online store offers unit replacement warranty for defective items within seven days of purchase for products with store warranty. This is subject to the discretion and further judgment on the part of the seller.

All items are covered by our one year service warranty except for products that carry manufacturer's warranty (Apple brands).

For warranty support, allow seven days for check-up and diagnosis.

Our service support only covers free check-up and labor for installation of parts.

Improper use and mishandling of items will not be covered by the warranty in addition to damages resulting from flood, earthquakes or fires.

***These are some situations that are not covered by our service warranty, our service warranty will only support factory defect issues.

My online store will not be held liable for incidences that shall arise from the availing of services from a third party.

YOU MAY ALSO VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

KINDLY CHECK MY OTHER THREAD:

up ta ani

mao ni pinaka barato na price sa s4 krun

e compare ra sa uban price dha.

TRUSTED SELLER

SOLD MORE THAN 400 GADGETS

Up for today!

Up for today!

5.    Advertisement