Default Metrobank Mastercard Debit --- avoid using for online shopping

why?

i received an email from metrobank remittance department and they confirmed that this card is not configured to received funds via online channel like paypal.

if you use this to do purchases online, say on google play or appstore, and needs to be refunded, you won't get a refund.

if anyone here have used this to shop and has received funds, please attached proof here as i have an ongoing complaint with this product from metrobank.

and i'm surprised that they even claim that all Philippine banks are configured the same.

Have you tried checking with the online merchant if they already sent you the refund? Did they give you any feedback that they cannot successfully send you the refund? Sometimes, bank customer care doesn't know what they are talking about so its best if you confirm with the merchant first.

Quote Originally Posted by bns View Post
    Have you tried checking with the online merchant if they already sent you the refund? Did they give you any feedback that they cannot successfully send you the refund? Sometimes, bank customer care doesn't know what they are talking about so its best if you confirm with the merchant first.
    Good day i also used my card to buy a ticket online and i cant get the refund now i paid over 6000php and i should get full refund on my Masercard Metrobank debit

- - - Updated - - -

Good day i also used my card to buy a ticket online and i cant get the refund now i paid over 6000php and i should get full refund on my Masercard Metrobank debit

4.    Advertisement