Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Fat Burners: Hydroxycut Hardcore vs. Lipo 6

which one is better?

how much is your dosage?

also, for those who have tried it, please tell me your experiences, both positive and negative. I'm planning to buy within this week. thanks fellow istoryans!

someone close to me said lipo 6 is better than hydroxycut... for any reason, i didnt ask

that's strange... coz i mentioned that to someone close to me too. could it be... hmmm...

i always hear that lipo6 > hydroxycut

tagpila man sad ni?

@pink: duol ra man ang price.. pero mas sayon pangita.on ang hydroxycut..

either way you still need to eat right and exercise..

IMOH: mo eat right nalang ko ug exercise same ra ang result.. gasto2x ra ang fat burners..

actually bai P-Chan, what I am after is the energy that these fat burners provide. it's actually like you're on drugs or something. when i took it, just one pill, my energy was so high, i could bench press 160lbs for 6reps when i can normally do it with only 100lbs. plus, i could also superset all my exercises without getting tired. i was really impressed with the effect. however, if one is expecting this fat burner to get rid of fats just by taking it and sitting around the entire day, prepare to be disappointed.

by the way, wisechoice is selling both of them, at the same price, 2.3K for 120 capsules

Quote Originally Posted by ravelcop View Post
    actually bai P-Chan, what I am after is the energy that these fat burners provide. it's actually like you're on drugs or something. when i took it, just one pill, my energy was so high, i could bench press 160lbs for 6reps when i can normally do it with only 100lbs. plus, i could also superset all my exercises without getting tired. i was really impressed with the effect. however, if one is expecting this fat burner to get rid of fats just by taking it and sitting around the entire day, prepare to be disappointed.

by the way, wisechoice is selling both of them, at the same price, 2.3K for 120 capsules
    160 na jud from 100 just because sa usa ka tambal!?!? unsa man to imo gitumar bay kay kaonon na nako.

if energy pangita i would choose hydroxycut over lipo6. makakita jud ka og difference while ga take ka sa hydroxycut kay abtik kaayo ka without the palpitations. lipo6 pang igat igat ra man na na try na nako before but mura raman ug wala gud. usually i take 1 before exercising and sakto na naa nay tama. naa man baligya menudo lang try it sa before ka palit botilya.

OT: diet pills nalang. xenadrine bisan way exercise daot ka guaranteed. IMO shabu>xenadrine>bangkok pills>>>>>>>>>all other diet pills/fat burners

hydroxycut hardcore tu bro, gipa-try ko sa akong friend ug 1 capsule. sipaa lagi! anyway, asa man ta kapalit ug menudo na hydroxycut? kabaw ka asa?

naa na sa mga gyms or if wala kay nahibawan naa sa countrymall kana sa grocery dapit. naninda sila og menudo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast