Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Ang ako lang katingalahan sa pag basa-basa dili lang nganhi sa iSTORYA, kay daghan man daw bilib sa mga special qualities that set them apart from the opposite (extroverts), ang mga extroverts mo claim pod na introverts sila.hahahaha!!!!

That's your personality, nothing's wrong with it.

Parehas ta ts.. dili pud ko ganahan social studies..

Quote Originally Posted by alykz View Post
    Hi, I'll cut straight to it.

I don't want to socialize, hang out, go out, or however it can be put. I used to love, in fact pine after, partying and playing around and having fun, but now I want to be alone most of the time. I find I thrive on solitude now, and while I still enjoy talking to people when I have to, I find I'd much rather avoid socializing in any official way (party, going to a bar, traveling with friends, going to dinner).

Reading this, does anyone see a problem here? I don't really know if this is a bad thing, or if it's just a kind of preference. I find I don't want to end up too attached to people, with too many responsibilities to them, or them to me, and I would rather keep all people at a distance.

I'm not a bad or suspicious person. I'm very close with my family, and nice to the people I know. But I just don't want to have friends. Now... that does sound weird.
    cge lang ts, dghan nata... hehehe.. pero naa ko dghan cyber friends.. toinngggg... hahahaha..

kinahanglan kag ngilgig nga tambal.....ehehehe
    bitaw TS..jam2x lang gud panagsa.....

Quote Originally Posted by alykz View Post
    Hi, I'll cut straight to it.

I don't want to socialize, hang out, go out, or however it can be put. I used to love, in fact pine after, partying and playing around and having fun, but now I want to be alone most of the time. I find I thrive on solitude now, and while I still enjoy talking to people when I have to, I find I'd much rather avoid socializing in any official way (party, going to a bar, traveling with friends, going to dinner).

Reading this, does anyone see a problem here? I don't really know if this is a bad thing, or if it's just a kind of preference. I find I don't want to end up too attached to people, with too many responsibilities to them, or them to me, and I would rather keep all people at a distance.

I'm not a bad or suspicious person. I'm very close with my family, and nice to the people I know. But I just don't want to have friends. Now... that does sound weird.
    It could be that you are depressed of something, any event that happened prior to this behavior?

7.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112