Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pag gym TS nya kaon ug daghan... tulog pag ayu... sharu.. mao na gibuhat nku sa una

kaon daghan nya pag gym

e count imong calories nga ma burn per day.. for example sa ako a kay mobo man ko with a height of 5 4 akong ma burn nga calories kay 2000 so in order for me to gain weight/s mo add ko ug 500 calories so a total of 2.5k calories.. e search lang sa google ang calories calculator. CONSISTENCY is the key for your goal TS

just my 2 cents

e kaon rna maayo og inom hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by knux06 View Post
    increase your protein and as mentioned above, smaller portion but frequent times. ex: a meal every 2-3 hours
    tried this every 3 hrs... actually, heavy eating to siya if breakfast, lunch and dinner dayon naay snacks in between. effective siya ky ni gain jud og weight but then, mga 3rd to 4th week, luod nmn ikaon. murag kasukaon na, haha... so, wa jud na maintain.

^Meal timing and frequency is irrelevant. You must be on a calorie surplus in order to gain weight. It's the total calories you consume at the end of the day that matters and not how many times you ate. Besides, eating every 3hrs is very inconvenient, personally I only eat 2-3 times a day with a body weight of 200lbs but still trying to gain some more.

Like you, i also want to gain weight. I run at least 3x a week, i eat 3x a day, eat heavy breakfast and take small amount of food in between meals. Make sure that healthy pud imo gikaon - less oil, more vegetables, protein and for me, less red meat and softdrinks. Kana lang. And, from 46 kls., my weight went up to 54 kls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Oak View Post
    ^Meal timing and frequency is irrelevant. You must be on a calorie surplus in order to gain weight. It's the total calories you consume at the end of the day that matters and not how many times you ate. Besides, eating every 3hrs is very inconvenient, personally I only eat 2-3 times a day with a body weight of 200lbs but still trying to gain some more.
    really 2-3 times a day only for a weight of 200lbs? may I know what kind of food do you take sir? any additional advice you can give to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Oak View Post
    The 6 meals a day isn't applicable to all. It depends on our very own body metabolism.

I eat every 2.5 - 3 hours but since I'm using Dirty Bulking I eat hard, yup it's a bit inconvenient for myself either but there's no way around it & trying to avoid zero calories for avoiding also excess fat.
    Last edited by westbourne; 03-25-2013 at 11:22 PM.

before using this product my waistline was 44inches and my weight was about 236 lbs
    i lost 8lbs in 1 week
    22 lbs in 1month
    46 lbs in 2months
    81lbs in 11months
    and an amazing 12 1/4 inches sa akong waist line
    AND STILL COUNTING
    ASK ME HOW?.. add me sa akong facebook Ron_stevend@yahoo.com.ph or text me 09324196638

in terms sa gain weight na silai protein powder that works well

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12