Default PACES Schools in Cebu (Packets of Accelerated Christian Education)

Hi, ask ko og help guys kay ako kids will transfer school here in Cebu but the problem is their previous school is in PACES (Packets of Accelerated Christian Education) mura ni sya og individualized learning and by module ang teaching. Any recommendations of schools here in Cebu nga ga offer ana? I appreciate you help. tnx

Default Re: PACES Schools in Cebu (Packets of Accelerated Christian Education)

up ta ani...kana untang abot kaya pud ang price

Hi! Im Jihan and I'm planning to work there in Cebu soon. Part of my plan is to bring along with me my son by next school year. He's also into paces.... have you found a school for your kid na? Any idea what schools having that teachings in Cebu City? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrey View Post
    Hi, ask ko og help guys kay ako kids will transfer school here in Cebu but the problem is their previous school is in PACES (Packets of Accelerated Christian Education) mura ni sya og individualized learning and by module ang teaching. Any recommendations of schools here in Cebu nga ga offer ana? I appreciate you help. tnx
    sa amung church TS PACES ang teaching didto. just pm for more info.

naa ko nafind na school sa Guadalupe. Living Word pero layu man kau sa among gistayhan gud run. Sa Talamban mi and I was hoping naa PACES sa Talamban dapit kay dghan man pod schools ddto.

Naa daw sa talamban - Talamban Christian School. Any of you sent their kids to that school? Feedback please

We are thankful too them for striving to deliver these melodies for us. As we can see their endeavors in these sounds and recordings so we should buy dissertation to accomplish something best for them in remuneration by advancing and liking them with the best.

8.    Advertisement