Default what should i do? should i go for her?

three years back, i had my heart broken by a man who i loved so dearly. this may be too cliche to say but we had the right love at the wrong time. we parted not because we do not love each other anymore, we parted because of my family's sake. i dont want to go to the details because even if it happened two years ago, it still pains me just the same. i heard from him just a month ago that he is currently dating someone new. i am happy for him, i wish him well. but at the same time, angry, because it is so unfair. the fact that he has moved on from our past and im still here, stuck, still hurting, and still even writing about us.

i am from cebu, but i left home because i wanted to move on. start fresh with a new place, and new people. then i met someone. she is a girl, as i am. in a long time, she is the only one who makes me happy as much as my ex did and more. and i can see myself falling in love with her. i know in myself, that she is the only person that i can love as much as i loved my ex-boyfriend. i was advised by many of my friends to never settle for less. and i regarded the relationship with my ex as the one big love that the old people were talking about. never settling for less after that would be difficult.

but with this girl, i find myself being happy and loving all over again. the kind of love that when you just let it grow, it will level with or outgrow the love that i had with my ex. if i will go for her, then i will never be settling for less. dont get me wrong but i dated several people, guys and girls, as i am a bisexual. but with this girl that i am telling you all, she's different. and i know that she feels me somehow.

what should i do? should i go for her? she could be the happiness that i am searching for a long time now.

Default Re: what should i do? should i go for her?

take a look around sa TS basin you miss something. Don't rush things right away since it hurts paman kaha based on what you have said.

Default Re: what should i do? should i go for her?

laaya anang poro mo baye oi di kaanak pero gnahan ko magtan.aw maglabmekeng mo poro baye nyeeheheheheheheeheee

4.    Advertisement