Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: REVISED::Stop Making Stupid Threads

Abi nako mga babae ra kusog mag drama, labaw pa man diay ning mga lalake mga dramaturgo kaayo LOL

why not have an open mind nalang oi. maka ingon baya ko mejo naay sayop ang nagpasaka aning patakarana out of the blue ra kaayo murag na timingan cguro bad trip mao damay tanan hehehe. di baya pareha tanan tao. kay abi irrelevant para nimo doesnt mean irrelevant nana dba. mura ra gud sa datu ug pobre para sa mga datu barato ra nang butanga pero that doesnt mean barato nana sa tanan. mao rasad na sa relasyon. para nato sayon ra kaayo iya problema sisiw ra pero wa ta kahibaw ang na problema nagkalisud na diay gusto na magpakamatay. pero sa akoa rana ha la koy gi kontra na rule peace po

sa kato ng reklamo kung la mo kauyon sa patakaran pangita nlng mo lain forum kay isa ramo ka ban wa namoy mabuhat mod rules hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by muchacha00 View Post
    i pa auto close nalang na ninyo threads nga way ayo... di man gud na malikayan nga mo reply ta.... pero kong mao nay rules aw.. go.. wa tay mahimo... maypa mag poyo........ tambay nalang ta buy & sell
    gipang close bitaw ang uban caught on sight Nya ma ato na nimo og close sa kadako sa forum ma bantayan dayon? mao bitaw nang uban mo post og UP UP UP sa ila thread kay dali ra malubong due to massive new threads made.

And then to those members that would start a thread make sure they have to search them first. Make use of the search button because it's a big help.

And before you offer your replies check if it's worth replying sad bisag obvious na kaayo nga spam. And also some threads are just not appropriate to post replies especially laswa or di dapat tubayan. Gilaliman ka anang ang thread pang adult na angay paba nang ipa nabi? Or another instances imo ba ron igsoon or partner imo buhatan og thread diri nya bugal bugalan sa uban which some post are a bit offensive di ka malain?

Yes we wanted to post some funny replies kay lage para wala sa stress and for entertainment. But some people might get offended when it comes to those replies.

Ikaw na i igsoon then nagbuwag sila sa iya partner. Then ari diri sa istorya ipang yag2x tanang hugaw or other gossips sa imo relative how would you feel? Same goes to other threads nga medyo binata or simply nonsense.

In my case I am also affected on this kind of stuffs which we all are. As much as possible let's make a healthier forum community because like what you said it's a place were we are entertained and able to release some stress. And at the same time we helped others on our simple replies.

PS: The admins/mods can implement and changes there rules on this site anytime they want to.

Blog Entries

bisan na puno ni sa kaged ni si kageron, medyo naay sense iyang gi post. We are all here at the discretion of the owners of the site and the mods. If they decide they wanna ban or mute someone because they don't like your avatar or username or whatever, they can do it. We are all here because we are allowed to be here, as a privilege and a courtesy extended to us by the owners/admins/mods of the site. If we don't like how they run things, we can leave. Ing-ana ra gud na ka simple.

the bottom line is Do Not Reply do not post. kung mahimo look for another forum website. normal rman cguro nah nga naa mga yagayaga-on nga thread or reply. dako na gud kaau ni ang istorya.net. kung dli na ma accomodate sa MODZ ang forums basin kulang lang ug tao or just dlete some forum boards para dali rah ma monitor.

ai basta look for another nlang mga mailgaw tah sa ato idle time sa work. pawala sa duka.
    kung tan-aw sa thread nonsense then delete or lock right away...

sa kadaghan members diri... tungodsa kadaghan nato naay gud act like modz.. ngano man diay og inyo e report..... ka klaro anang naay report botton diha.... atleast makatabang mo sa side nila... ayaw ninyo e rason nga tungod sa kadaghan...... ngano man tungod sa kadaghan inyong amongon igo ra ni reply.... dili lang ang TS ra..... atleast ma aware sila dili na basta2x mo post og nonsense thread...... kay mostly kosog mang reply kay reply ray ma buhat.. then moslty manghimnoay og thread pag himo og thread ra say na hibaw-an...

At the top of the section 'love is', it says:

"Love is..."
    Below is a list of discussions in the "Love is..." forums at iSTORYA.NET. The "Love is..." forum covers: Stricken by love and everything that comes with it? | Love problems, advice, & stories

Sometimes some people are too 'stricken' by love they forget to use the search button, specially those who are new at istorya.net. Do we drive them away by muting them? Wouldn't it be better for the 'older' ones here to simply report the thread that is redundant and let the moderator do his job of deleting or whatever he chooses to do with it?

Am not really a regular in this section but it is one that is amusing, though sometimes annoying too. But driving away members with rules that are subjective and not clearly defined may not be in the best interest of a website that thrives on membership activity.

Or maybe the section's description should just be changed to include the don'ts.

Quote Originally Posted by eezychair View Post
    At the top of the section 'love is', it says:

"Love is..."
    Below is a list of discussions in the "Love is..." forums at iSTORYA.NET. The "Love is..." forum covers: Stricken by love and everything that comes with it? | Love problems, advice, & stories

Sometimes some people are too 'stricken' by love they forget to use the search button, specially those who are new at istorya.net. Do we drive them away by muting them? Wouldn't it be better for the 'older' ones here to simply report the thread that is redundant and let the moderator do his job of deleting or whatever he chooses to do with it?

Am not really a regular in this section but it is one that is amusing, though sometimes annoying too. But driving away members with rules that are subjective and not clearly defined may not be in the best interest of a website that thrives on membership activity.

Or maybe the section's description should just be changed to include the don'ts.

.. thanks for the thought. but let me just highlight a simple line of yours

Am not really a regular in this section
    .. you're not a regular, hence, you don't know what's happening in this Board. In other words, you have less right to say what you want to say.

.. and read to what muchacho said:

sa kadaghan members diri... tungodsa kadaghan nato naay gud act like modz.. ngano man diay og inyo e report..... ka klaro anang naay report botton diha.... atleast makatabang mo sa side nila...
    .. i know i gave muchacho the Mute, but at least he learned his lesson. That should be what members should do, REPORT ANY USELESS THREAD.

.. and to all members, please, if you already see that a thread is useless or redundant, please, for your sake, don't reply just click the Report Button.

.. and to those who still want to make Personal Help Me Threads, I'm sorry, but no more, if you want that, you have FB and your friends in FB for that. Not here in istorya.net.

.. and please, stop complaining, MODS THIS AND MODS THAT, MOD ABUSING, MOD POWER TRIPPING and all that complaints.

.. let me just remind you guys; We moderators have been given the responsibility to take care of this forum - of istorya.net, we will do whatever it takes to make this forum fun but at the same time SANE

.. and final reminder :: read the rules again Announcements - News & Announcements

.. and especially read rule # 17

17. These rules are subject to change without prior notice.
    Last edited by fingolfin; 10-24-2012 at 07:30 PM.

mao na diay ni bag o rules diay.... tingala man lang ko nga na banned ko ug kalit... mas maau pa ipang close nalnag ng wlay klaro na thread starter.. ni post ra bya pud ta ug reply... may pa ipa close nalagn na ang relationship section para wala nay mag create ug new thread hhahah
    Last edited by weblizzer; 10-25-2012 at 09:57 AM.

ayay! hot issue na kaau ang mga thread sa aqng favorite nga love section dah. . . dli nlng jd ta mo kompyansa. . kay ma Bingo ta ani. . dli ta kaabot ug 2013 .

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast