Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Hayabusa siberians kennel since 2008 up to present.

Hello Istoryans I just wanna share my kennel and some history of it.

First of is we started Siberian Husky for quite some time now if I'm not mistaken its been almost 5 years now, We had some ups and downs with regard to food , skin , coat and grooming for this breed; we have some dogs but we don't have any problems with food and coat compared to huskies. We've been changing foods for years , we have tried almost all variety of dog foods in the market up until I met Sidney Bascon owner of ASCONS Kennel during the 165th , 166th ,167th and 168th FCI show here in cebu and let me hold the number 1 Siberian husky of that time and that was Phil HoF Shapali's Unequivocal Umiak and I said "wow Sid you have a drop dead gorgeous husky , what's the trick for this" she taught me some trick and trades of the game followed it and sealed it, from then on food and coat maintenance is so easy that its like singing do , re mi. She was the one who introduced me SOLID GOLD HEALTH PRODUCTS hats off to the lady behind it. from then I acquire some of her breeding named Roma which I later changed the name to Kiara to intertwine with my two huskies Simba and Nala since I'm a fan of LION KING that's why I had those names.LOL months later I acquired some good dogs for show from A friend, A Romanian Import form wildlook kennel owned by Mr. Bogdan Buzatu , a thailand import owned by Neverland siberians and lastly the Phil Champ owned by Polar ice kennel owned by Ms. Kimberly Smith and her mother Marites Smith; here comes the champ Phil Champ Polar ice Isabella "bella" Swan. We had wonderful breeding I could say since I produced a best baby puppy in show back to back in davao when Hayabusa Maximus Desmus AKA "Seige" currently owned by Mr. John Paul Tamayo sealed the deal on that show.
    Allow me to show you guys some of our dogs and some of our breeding.

Phil Champ Polar Ice Isabella Swan "bella"

During PCCI Shows

when she's still a Puppy

Wildlook of Midnight Sun "Mufasa"

Neverland's Icebreaker "china"

Waldland's Red Fox "Simba"

Mystique Lai Of charm Aces "Nala"

P.S: The only purpose of this is a matter of sharing.
    my breeding will be to follow..LOL

Last edited by 19blackpanther75; 04-13-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Default Re: Hayabusa siberians kennel since 2008 up to present.

nindota gud nimug hayop sir ...up lang ko

lamat boss ever 101 sa pag appreciate... whooof whoooof

lamat boss chito sa pag like. i like you too..whooof

hayabusa N Emmono Arms dealer "Lil Simba" son of Phil Champ Polar Ice isabella Swan "Bella"

katambooooook. lamia litsonon. haha atik ra bitaw boss. healthy looking pup, lil simba.

icmmendoza thanks boss..hehe solid gold ra gyud kinaun ana..hehehe but still boss just a heads up, the taste of our dog will matter..hehe the coat is very well maintained not by some vitamins but solid gold..LOL para panindot palit blower boss for the tangles..

Ka nindot ani Sir...Cant Wait to buy sa imu product sir Money nalng kulang nako sir...More Power sa inyu Kennel Sir

19blackpanther75, sir ikaw na gyud ako idol sa mga Siberian Huskies! Mga guapo ug mga guapa kau imong materials...I hope to see the circle of life coming soon...good luck with the lion kings!

kanus-a mani nimo dalaon sa pet expo boss?

Quote Originally Posted by crowxviii View Post
    19blackpanther75, sir ikaw na gyud ako idol sa mga Siberian Huskies! Mga guapo ug mga guapa kau imong materials...I hope to see the circle of life coming soon...good luck with the lion kings!
    thanks crowxviii. just for the love of the breed... ako na ni gi todo boss to the highest level..hehehe mao ni ako dream dog man gud boss.. hope to see you owning one boss....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast