Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Please see an important update below: The futuristic, alien superhero team Guardians of the Galaxy will be revealed at next month's San Diego Comic-Con as Marvel Studios' secretive 2014 release.

The news -- coming just days after it was learned Marvel had registered 11 new trademarks for Guardians of the Galaxy -- is via Latino-Review, who also claim that Thanos (SPOILER: He was briefly seen at the end of The Avengers) will be in it and the events of the movie will lead up to The Avengers 2. The site's source calls the script for Guardians of the Galaxy "incredible," and that the film will most likely borrow from "The Thanos Imperative" storyline.

The Hollywood Reporter confirms the above report, also citing the strength of Nicole Perlman's GOTG script as a big reason why it's moving forward ahead of other Marvel movies in development: "She also has written two drafts of Guardians that are highly regarded. Adding to the heat surrounding Guardians is the fact that Marvel is currently on the hunt for a director. Those in the know say the project is in line with Avengers in tone in the sense there is plenty of comedic elements on display."

Guardians of the Galaxy Movie to be Announced at SDCC - IGN
    ----------------------------

I cant wait for this. They probably want to introduce the cosmic characters, as to balance the battlefield and adding more story, against Thanos in Avengers 2. I got all GoG comics, and though I think they are a cool, funny, powerful team, the movie probably wont use all characters. But we will see for the official announcement soon.

Default Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Rocket Raccoon!

Haha I can't wait to see how they depict Rocket Raccoon on the big screen. Stoked for Adam Warlock.

Crossing my fingers for Starhawk and Adam Warlock.

They could also add Yellow Jacket and Moondragon, so that both characters can appear as Avengers in the Avengers 2 film. I wonder if they will be using the original line-up or the modern team.
    Last edited by geo25; 07-01-2012 at 12:24 AM.

cant wait to see this movie...hopefully by next year then huh?

Rocket Raccoon, and Adam Warlock is one of my favorite Characters in Guardians of the Galaxy. but wala sure kung mao na Mysterious Marvel Movie for 2014. just wait for announcement.

maybe one day...

Annihilation

hopefully...

Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon! This movie will be full of back and forth witty banter.

A Guardians of the Galaxy movie would require lots of CGI. I hope it doesn't end up like the Green Lantern film.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast