Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Share your Travel stories :-)

Cebu Pacific, the Philippines' largest airline, flies you to more destinations with its extensive network of 54 domestic and 28 international routes.

More destinations mean more fun!

From sunbathing in Boracay, snorkeling in Palawan, shopping in Bangkok, temple hopping in Siem Reap, skiing in Korea and what have you.

We'd like to know how much fun you had!

Share it with every Juan!

Last edited by thisbe.ara; 06-25-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Default Re: Share your Travel stories :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cebupacificair View Post
    Cebu Pacific, the Philippines' largest airline, flies you to more destinations with its extensive network of 54 domestic and 28 international routes.

More destinations mean more fun!

From sunbathing in Boracay, snorkeling in Palawan, shopping in Bangkok, temple hopping in Siem Reap, skiing in Korea and what have you.

We'd like to know how much fun you had!

Share it with every Juan!

With Cebu Pacific I was able wonder around and see how beautiful Singapore is, I was able to purchase a back and forth ticket for a very affordable price of 2000 pesos only. I was also able to see the largest eagles and taste the durian fruit in Davao, purchased another back and forth ticket for only 889 Pesos. . Its time everyone flies with CebuPacific.  . I am hoping for more fun soon.

All my flights so far are on time or earlier. Went to Manila last year and only paid 1,400 because of their promo. Went to Cagayan De Oro earlier this year and paid the same price as Superferry but with only 45mins travel time from Cebu. I already booked a flight this coming December.

Be careful though, I booked a roundtrip flight to Manila for 4 this coming November. Because of unforeseen events, we can't go. As stated on the terms. all promo flights are non-refundable, non-transferrable. So think carefully, plan your vacations, and make sure you get on that flight just for the heck of it because you paid good money for that.

because of cebupac, i was able to let my family have a tour in manila.. thanks...

Good luck sa promo2x.

I have been riding cebu pacific lots of times, particularly cebu-manila flight. also, i have been riding international flights like HK and SG...

until what really bad happened that resulted to a skirmish between the santiago family and tulfo, i have second thoughts on riding cebu pacific. to be frank, it was all your fault! leaving the baggage without informing the passenger before departing to destination point. you should have informed the passengers before leaving the point of origin.

maybe for domestic flights, i will NEVER purchase plane tickets on CEBU PACIFIC... i would rather purchase it in airphil express or PAL... but not to worries, I WILL only purchase international flights such as SG & HK...

hongkong mi sulod.. ambot lng unsa amo sakyan.

mas nindot ang cebpac kay sa airphil kay naay games basta layo ang byahi. or basin timing lang jud kada byahi nako naay games/pakulo sila. tacloban ug bacolod nga route wala may games/pakulo. naa lang jud ko bad experience sa cebpac katong davao-cebu nako nga flight. nabasa akong bag. nghumot ug isda akong bag. medyo sossy kay tuna.. kalagot ang cebpac nga staff nag assist nako pagabot sa mactan airport kay ako pa ang gipangutana unsa gusto nako/ unsay angayng buhaton. ako giingnan ilisi na akong bag ug bag o nya hasta ang sulod ana dapat bag o pud. ni ana siya dili daw pwede. ako giingnan wa ta ka nangutana nako kung unsay angay buhaton kay mao jud na ako ipabuhat. unsa di ay inyong protocol? wa katingog. gi ingnan ko nga ari lang sa isulod imong gamit sa stroller nga bag. hello? pwerting batia sa stroller hangtud na padung sa sling bag nga pwera gaba. no choice kay ila gipa laundry ang bag.

ok ra man cebupac. pero makalagot lang gyud tong kaisa nga flight namo from MNL to CEB.
    we know nga 30mins before sa flight mag-close ang check-in counter. that time, grabe kapuno sa airport. taas kaau linya and all.
    ang ending, naabtan mi sa cutoff. pero we were 2mins late ra. say,cutoff is 545. nakasud mi ddto 547 na. pero ang cebupac staff wa na xa nidawat namo. iya nami papaliton ug bag-o nga ticket and ibump nami sa next flight. kasabot ra unta ko kay am also a travel agent and kahibaw ko sa patakaran pero makadismaya lang kay naa sad foreigner nga late.. mas iwit pa naabot namo..yet ilang gidawat..gipadali2 ug check-in.. kami nga gauna, wa na dawata kay late lagi kuno.. wa juy au.. imbis dapat mas mo-pabor sila sa pinoy, ang foreigner na nuon ilang gipaboran. we ended up buying a new ticket for 3800 each.
    sugod ato,nakaingon jud ko nga di nako mag-cebupac. grabe ka inconsiderate.

^ pinkpumpkin: sa akong nahibal-an, 1 hour man before the flight man ang cut-off sa check in counter. di na sila modawat less than an hour before the flight.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast