Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why most Filipinos are afraid of Life Insurance

Several people I know before that when I called them to talk about life insurance they just simply ignored me. "Not interested" "no time" or "no money" even they still haven't seen any of my proposal. Maybe they just don't like to talk about death or uncertainties or I don't know. This is the reason why here in the Philippines if a breadwinner dies, orphans suffers. Poor becomes more poorer..

You might have ignored a friend before who wants to share with you life insurance / savings / protection... but I hope you can give them time to explain, I can assure you it's going to be beneficial to you.

Default Re: Why most Filipinos are afraid of Life Insurance

true...\\myb its because sd, na most filipino cant afford to tie up their money sa insurance...
    nglisod man gani sa buhi pa, siguroon na nuon ang kamatayon...

bt anyway, for me esp, naa ko bb... i got one na.... only one kay mao ra man maafford.... if mkdaog ko lotto.. akong daghanon

gud that u appreciate the protection for ur bb.. i think some can afford but 'stigma' basta 'life insurance ang istoryahan...

mas mo spend pa yosi/inom kysa insurance

depende man sad gud sa insurance company, the offer and the coverage. but so far, being in the insurance business, daghan pa man sad gud mukuha. dependa ra sad sa market.

wow really? i dint know people just shove off life insurance like that here.
    i went with sunlife for life insurance.
    i agree with you, i think more people here should consider getting one. its not really that expensive.

importante ang insurance sa mahibilin. labi na sa dependents sa nilabang na sa pikas channel... added expense pud lageh sa imo ebalance with other expenses an mag ilog sa limited/fixed incomer earners

beside nga walay budget mokuha, some are afraid kay ang pag kuha ug insurance is bad juju...

i think if open lang ang uban tao to listen when someone is explaining, mas masabtan tingali ang mas ma value nila ang insurance.. in other countries having insurance is like having a family doctor or a lawyer to take care of everything.. dri feeling nila expenses lang (for others)..

samot ka hadlok kay daghan na insurance company nga nanirado.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast