Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

ay sus! naa pa inday ui....daghan pakag maagian sa imong kinabuhi.....

Quote Originally Posted by maze0427 View Post
    need ur thoughts on this......pls dont be too harsh or negative on ur feedback...hopeless najud ko
    Yes, I think there are,
    but the problem is could you accept their negative sides.
    It is also reliant towards your preferences.

Naa TS, any guy who's deeply inlove with you will accept all your imperfections, it's who you are.. you're past won't dictate who you really are, it's what you do right now and the present choices that you make that will shape your future. don't try to put a wall between you and the other person kay tungod medyo maulaw ka niya tungod sa imong past, let him fall in love with who you really are.. we all made mistakes but that doesn't define us, you accept the guy for who he is and he in turn will accept you for who you are..

im hoping you will find your one true love .sometimes it will just come ,dont be desperate to look for him for sure one day this guy will just come looking for you

Naa baya tingali, basta ganahan lang sila nimo, then go...he,he.

Not far possible TS, I have 3 siblings with diff. father(with no marriage) and after her last try naka pangasawa na gyud akong mama. so see ts there are no limitations when it comes to love and relationship. hope naka tabang ko nimo.

Quote Originally Posted by maze0427 View Post
    need ur thoughts on this......pls dont be too harsh or negative on ur feedback...hopeless najud ko
    pareha mos akong mama TS, ganahan pud cya nga naay makigminyo ug magtinarong nya. duha mi ka mag-igsoon then laen2 ug father. Sa papa akong manghod kay ni abot jud cla 10years but wala cla gikasal ug hangtod nagbuwag cla 2years ago. 40 plus naman ako mama so like wala nalang jud cya nagdahum nga naa pa moabot, if naa daw maayo if wala kay okay ra man daw bsta magkyog lang daw mi 3 sa akong manghod unya naa mi kwarta. hahaha

And yeah nakaingon pud akong mama basin wala cya swerte sa laki.

Naa pana . . . Bastah ang ePriority imung self then imung anak. . . . And I suggest love yourself first then everything will follow. . .

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    wait lng, that guy will come. if not now, later. or even soonest.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_ALDZ View Post
    Naa pana . . . Bastah ang ePriority imung self then imung anak. . . . And I suggest love yourself first then everything will follow. . .
    tinood jud ni. learn to love yourself. if you will love yourself first, then dili naka mangita og pares. haw.ang but your family should suffice. constantly work on improving yourself not just physically but on how you look at things...

OnT: i've got two kids of my own but from the same father ts and idk if naka reply na ba ko ani nga thread. yopak na og balik but it's best not to hope. it's best to stay on the level of thinking that you have to raise your kids on your own. if naay maabot na partner, it's a bonus but never expect from a guy that he can be there all the way. the best gift that you can ever give to your kids is a partner. someone once told me this. if ganahan man jud gani ka naay partner, make sure nga he is someone who will love your kids like his own. there's no assurance jud.

i wish you all the best and even if sa imong situation, i still salute you cos i believe you have tried your hardest to raise your kids well.

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast