Default Online Courses Philippines, Advice Please!

Hi everyone

I am currently a working professional who is looking for an online college. I would really want to further my studies but due to my busy schedule I prefer to study online. I have been researching for couple of weeks for an accredited computer online courses in the Phillipines. So far I got great responses from online education institution like Careerliencourses Asia this is a new online college here in the Philippines. As I read through the website this institution is accredited and have wide variety of courses to choose from specially those short courses Philippines that are being offered in tesda vocational courses.

I am wondering if anyone could give more suggestions and thoughts on studying online.

Default Re: Online Courses Philippines, Advice Please!

University of the Philippines - Open University

Interested sad ko ani...

UP ray ga offfer?? kanang dri sa cebu
    unsa na course? thanks

Ako pud. ngita pud ko kai busy permi sa office. How about this guys? Okay ra kaha ni? http://www.capcow.com/pdf/Curriculum...58-Revised.pdf

bro and sis,

I am from CAP College and we offer the digitalized distance education. just visit my thread.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/campus...-your-job.html

Default online courses in the philippines

ito po yung list mga online courses in the philippines Online Courses in the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by bensantos View Post
    Hi everyone

I am currently a working professional who is looking for an online college. I would really want to further my studies but due to my busy schedule I prefer to study online. I have been researching for couple of weeks for an accredited computer online courses in the Phillipines. So far I got great responses from online education institution like Careerliencourses Asia this is a new online college here in the Philippines. As I read through the website this institution is accredited and have wide variety of courses to choose from specially those short courses Philippines that are being offered in tesda vocational courses.

I am wondering if anyone could give more suggestions and thoughts on studying online.

Hi ben santos i think the perfect site for you is an online course finder. they have bunch of courses all over metro manila.. http://www.speedycourse.com.ph . seminars,workshop,online courses,short courses,vocational, and training. hope this might help. goodluck

8.    Advertisement