Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

I'd take more as a challenge, If I won't be the bread winner, Then who else will carry out the duty?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Wilson View Post
    Greetings to all, i don't really think my name is necessary here because there are lots of fake spell casters out there and i just can't believe the level of scam going on here,i lost my Greg few months ago and did everything possible to get him back but proved abortive until a close friend of mine spoke to me about spell casting and gave me the email address of Dr. Ajala and i decided to give him a try and unbelievably to my surprise it actually worked and i can cheerfully announce to all out here that there are real spell casters but just outnumbered by the fake ones. Please try Dr. Ajala and i tell you there wont be regrets. Under 48 hour i got my Greg back and i am get this good loving from my man then i think its worth it..his email is docalaja@aol.com
    Regards
    unsan ni inyo MODUS?

Quote Originally Posted by jinxequinox View Post
    unsan ni inyo MODUS?
    OT:

pls hit the Repost Post button boss... kana gamay nga triangle sa ubos sa post niya. scammer na.

most probably nigerian... docalaja is a kenyan or somewhere algeria thereabouts word.

So sa mga BreadWinner - UNSAY inyung EXPECTATIONS sa inyu ug sa inyung gipangBuhi

I expect nga naay deadline ang akong pagka-breadwinner. Sa mga dependent nako I expect them to fish on their own, talking about my bro and sis. I am all good with my parents na supportahan nako sila forever.

Na hala my 2 cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    So sa mga BreadWinner - UNSAY inyung EXPECTATIONS sa inyu ug sa inyung gipangBuhi

Well, still here and breadwinner pa rin. Walang katapusan and still do bisan sigeg whine about it. Can't help it, I love my family. Do you feel me? Whine if you do. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by redhot itlog View Post
    I expect nga naay deadline ang akong pagka-breadwinner. Sa mga dependent nako I expect them to fish on their own, talking about my bro and sis. I am all good with my parents na supportahan nako sila forever.

Na hala my 2 cents!

I been thinking about it too. Who else gonna do it. All my friends said, once ang tao nagigipit na, buang nalang daw dili mo strive to look for some alternative. But until now I can't watch or manage na I will let them get through those hardships. I mean ayaw ko silang magutom. Dili kaya sa konsensya.

Quote Originally Posted by doeminic View Post
    I'd take more as a challenge, If I won't be the bread winner, Then who else will carry out the duty?

I am bit disappointed kay in this point of my life I should have started saving / preparing for my future yet dli pde kay mutabang pas pamilya, I guess mao gyud nay culture nato. Pro akong plano puhon, d na nko buhaton sa akong mga anak, paningohaon nko na d ko magsalig skong anak pra mka.andam pud clag maau pra sa ilaha.

Same sa tubag nga naa sakong babaw hihi
    btw, I supposed to save na unta pra pd sakong kaugalingon, my plans since college pa, ug sa umaabot pa, but I guess I have to wait pa more 5 years until mu 18 o mgkabuot nani among bunso, before I could live the life that I really want. Sometimes kapoy nah, ka giv.apon na ky instead of mutabang lng unta akong role, ako naman nuon ang nag alsa, w/c I find it unfair pd sa akong part but in the end, I realized that for as long as they need me. I'll stay.

Yes and I'm tired of this sh**. Sometimes I blame my mom of her wrong decisions why we end up like this and now I carry all the burden but I love them that's why I am willing to sacrifice my happiness just for them.

@iampaul07 @luff101 mao ni rason nga magsingle forever ra ko

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast